ESPN Kiss of Death: Tennessee Looks Tough

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by IP, Dec 16, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Don't think we have to worry about this. We're gonna be a tough out for anyone on every night. Not saying we're gonna win the SEC or anything, but teams will have to earn it to beat us.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Rat poison

Okibi2112 likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It's all about GWill, who is already one of my top 3 UT players since I started watching UT hoops in '88.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yep. He needs to stay healthy. He's got a long way to go before he gets to Lofton/Slay level for me.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Lofton will always be my top for multiple reasons. Houston, but the teams sucked. I liked Slay too, but what Grant does week in and out against bigger players is nuts. Slay had that pullup at the ft line and could shoot the 3 better. I can't tell you how many times I've rewatched games and see the opponents get off the floor for a shot and already 6 inches off the ground before Grant explodes and elevates over them for a smoothe block. Love hearing Barnes tell him to stop holding the ball and go quick when he gets it deep. Told him to go quick because the defender won't have time to react with a shoulder in his chin.

A-Smith likes this.