Espn liberal agenda

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Aug 15, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The first super computer was invented to calculate the score to pass percentage of a single player in a soccer.

64 bit integers were created solely to keep track of "kicks" so as to make sure certain players weren't exceeding their "kick count"

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That reminds me that I have been wondering how my watch measures my run cadence and stride length. Not that I really need such things, but I find it pretty cool that technology allows such.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Honestly how many people were evening going to watch that match up.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

One of my bosses at my first job was also robert lee. Never once did I think about the civil war

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Racist.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I have a friend named David.

He is a Duke fan.

When I see Duke on ESPN I think of David.

Then I think of David Duke.

And then I get offended.

ESPN should stop showing Duke games.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Duke should change its name. Also the mascot. Devil is offensive.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

the new 6 pm sportscenter is horrible tv

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Haven't watched in a while and I'm sure it truly is, but this is the tail end of one of the worst times of the year to be in sports media.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Sorry

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I rarely watch SportsCenter since I stated dating my now wife. She'd rather we watch the local and national news. Plus it's easier to use twitter and the ESPN app to get news and highlights.

14. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Too bad there wasn't a confederate general named Gary Danielson.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That's a pretty common name and minorities have a very long history of oppression. Not a bad bet to assume at some point there was a Gary Danielson that did something racist or oppressive. Should be fired immediately.

16. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

POTY candidate, right there...

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

From ESPN personality Jemele Hill:

“Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists. Trump is the most ignorant offensive president of my lifetime. His rise is a direct result of white supremacy. Period. The height of white privilege is to be able to ignore his white supremacy because it’s of no threat to you. Well, it’s a threat to me. Donald Trump is a bigot. Glad you could live with voting for him. I couldn’t, because I care about more than just myself. He is unqualified and unfit to be president. He is not a leader. And if he were not white, he never would have been elected.”

I like specifically stating she didn't vote for him because he's a threat to her, then going on to say she couldn't vote for him because she cares about more than just herself.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

@ 6000 kkk/white supremecist members in this Country? Why are they even a focus.

19. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

There are a lot more white supremacists than just the 6000 KKK members

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think despite the contradiction in language, you can see her main point is that she thinks trump's rhetoric and agenda is threatening to minorities' interest and well-being, and she thinks some people overlooked that because they aren't a minority.