Europe Worried Trump Will Make Them Share Cost

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 17, 2016.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

If I didn't think he was an absolute piece of shit as a person, I'd vote for him and in a heartbeat. I just can't let go of my belief of what kind of person he is and I say that knowing full well that there aren't many if any saints in politics but I don't worry that they'll call Putin's mother a whore during a G-8 convention.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Battleship Yamato or something like that. I haven't seen it, but I know of it.

3. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Space Battleship Yamato 2199

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Japanese anime show from the 70's, I think, called Spaceship Yamato (if my memory is right, been a LOOOOONG time).

EDIT: Looked it up: Japanese name was Star Battleship Yamato, and it was dubbed into English and called Star Blazers, with the name of the ship renamed to Argo instead of keeping the name Yamato.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I think you should at least consider the possibility that he's not who you think. He's a populist candidate saying whatever he thinks will help him. If you look to quotes from the past 30 years you may find something different.

I'm not saying you'll like him, and I'm not standing up for him, but the man he appears to be based on the past 6-9 months isn't really him.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Best episode of GI Joe

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Thanks. I don't recall ever seeing it when I was young, likely because "girls" are a real thing, and were a viable option for me to spend my free time with.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Girls"? Don't know them.

[video=youtube;rSy0JtBCZMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSy0JtBCZMQ[/video]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

No wonder you grew into such a pain in the ass.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Then how have you voted at all?

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm no fan of Trump, but this does seem completely reasonable. Why has Europe been freeloading off us for 30 years now? Who thought this was a good idea?

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Been longer than that. They've been on the *** since ww2

13. kidbourbon

Crazy

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Can we assume from now on that when you quote an article and a line is in bold, the emphasis is yours?

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Screw them. We've saved them trillions and made it vogue for their pacifist douchebags to be haughty pacifist douchebags.

16. kidbourbon

Twice in an hour. Impressive.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Uh oh, common ground. Cuddling on the horizon.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I've been here since I was in college. I'm no hawk