Excellent Meltdown Potential....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GoVols2003, Sep 24, 2012.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

That's no way to get former players to take out an ad in the KNS trying to save your job.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

They have changed the search engine. When you search a posters posts it only goes back to their last 100 entries.

I think they have nuked everything with your name on it tho. I once looked back at some of my posts and some of those arguments you and I got into about Pat Summit are gone.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Well, if they really have done that, I have to give them credit for doing what I asked.

4. Beechervol

You can't find crap over there anymore. Even if its yours.

5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I remember being in a hoops discussion on there last year and saying something along the lines of "I remember hat made a point about Golden over the summer, and it seems to sum up the complaint here." I don't really remember what the debate was about. But I do remember getting my post deleted and getting a message from the administrator to not use that name anymore.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I swear to god, one thing I will be happy to rid ourselves on these boards are the candy asses who blame the message boards for the team's failure.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He's one of the few vestiges of credibility left. He and Justin are bulletproof un-bannable.

We've tested it. Repeatedly.

8. dknash

dknash Chieftain

They use the Chinese Google?

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I think they call it G--gle.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Everything from Russell's side of the story was true and then some (Dooley tried to get Russell's age misreported on the official release to make it look like it was a retirement). The DaRick/Russell situation got around to a lot of former players and that was the final nail in the coffin of support that he would get from them.

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

You mean Bagget, right?

12. Beechervol

Yeah I think he has Eric Russell crossed up.

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Yeah, my bad. My not giving a shit since 2009 combined with the revolving door of assistant coaches has made my mind numb.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

16. fl0at_

Someone save a copy before it gets ripped, please.

I'm on iPad.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Im on my phone or I would

18. fl0at_

Won't matter. Bump the thread, it gets deleted. Make a post, it gets deleted.

No way to remind him, apparently he didn't save the thread like he said.

19. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

What were the terms of the bet?

20. fl0at_

Wolf leaves VN, posting a thread about why and about how great hat is. It is post #90 on page 6.