"F*** All of Them"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GoVols2003, Nov 5, 2016.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

So FG is decision by committee now? Used to be a chart.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Cursing the fans is pretty damn bad when you've spent so much time explaining that this is your dream job and that 102,455 is so great. Then you talk about nebulous improvement that fans can't see because they don't understand football. Then in year four you are worse than year three, you have to quit pulling out that lie. You let Jimmy Hyams tell the fan base for you that you are under appreciated. Then it culminates with him saying **** all of them. It's bad and his ass needs to be reminded of all this any time he brings up the fans, either in a negative or positive light.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That evil Hurd stole it on his way out.

4. JayVols

Nah. VN will take ip donations to build him a new pool house or something.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And here I thought I was being subtle!

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It would be one thing if Nick Saban, who never spends his time appealing to the fans for job security, said this. Butch has done essentially nothing but try to establish a great image for the fans. Now he says to **** them.

7. NorrisAlan

Hahah

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Shawn Shamburger was in the stands last night. He committed despite Butch directly insulting him. 3 star DB

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Shamburger could probably work as a nickname for Butch.

10. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

Supplemented by their also saying that historically UT is just not a very good football program.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Stole this cat from Louisiana Lafayette.

Butch finds another "dimond."

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The thing that scares me is, that this person has the ability to reproduce.

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Typical VN response is to remind everyone that Can Sutton was a 3*. Hell, Tom Brady was a 6th round pick so I bet the Titans could trade a 1st for two 6th rounders using their logic.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It doesn't bother me he said it. The great part is that it bothered my mother. Well, I doubt my mother is actually aware just yet unless it's been discussed on Nashville television, but people like my mother are going to be bothered in droves.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Excellent point.

16. JayVols

Just think of the impact on innocent children. Can't have that negative red dog influence around. For the children's sake.

17. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Booooya

18. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

19. JayVols

Listening to Bobby Rader's show this morning. He said that even before the start of halftime, word was relayed to the press that Butch was talking to his assistant coaches and not the fans.

No. Really? Whodda thunk that the AD would cover for this guy?

20. NorrisAlan

I laugh at the idea that this guy was mad his coaches overruled him on going for it. That is the funniest thing in the world for a head football coach to say.