F1 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, Mar 17, 2012.

Tags:
  1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The NBCSN crew isn't even there.

2. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Their "man on the ground" is.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Only the main gate opened at 8. The rest of the course came 10-20 minutes later. I highly doubt is was packed within minutes of only one gate being open.

I don't doubt many people showed up at 8 but Leigh Diffey is the king of hyperbole.

4. syndicate

That is true. You have to be bad to make people beg for Bob Varsha.

5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Horrible doesn't even begin to describe Diffey. I loved it when he had to do the F1 stuff and we got Brian Till for IndyCar.

6. syndicate

I hate watching Hamilton win.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He's a petulant t w a t.

8. syndicate

I usually frown upon wrecking someone to win, but it would warm my heart if Rosberg takes lulu out on the first lap.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I wold have a new favorite driver from here to eternity.

10. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

The right man won.

11. syndicate

We have a couple of weeks to get excited for the F1 season until Mercedes wins in Australia and all of Bernie's ideas sap all excitement.

McLaren has the conspiracy theorists up in arms. There is a lot of speculation that Alonso was unconscious before his crash, either from a medical problem or KERS electrocution. Rob Dennis kept saying that Alonso never lost consciousness or had a concussion but when the doctors wouldn't clear Alonso, he backtracked on both of those statements. Vettel mentioned that Alonso wasn't going fast enough when he wrecked to get a concussion. Something is a little fishy, but I don't see why McLaren would hide it if their car electrocuted Alonso. Sure it would look bad, but if they hid it and it happened again they would be in a world of shit.

12. syndicate

Has anyone heard anything new about Bianchi? The last I heard was from a couple of months ago about him being moved to a hospital in France.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'd like to congratulate Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg on their 2015 championship.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The next time I spend more time on a race than the start plus another 20 minutes to fast forward through the DVR? When Bernie dies.

15. syndicate

You hear about the newest rule change? Drivers can't change helmet colors during the season anymore. Bernie keeps driving a wedge between fans and drivers.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Bernie has never given the first shit about anything other than himself.

17. syndicate

Mercedes is over a second faster than everyone else. My only hope is Rosberg and lulu will wreck each other every race.

18. syndicate

It's sad the only exciting part of the race was waiting to see how many cars would actually finish.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I didn't even waste my time.

20. syndicate

Great race and the season is now far from over. Suck it lulu.