Facebook/Twitter Melts - Election Edition

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Nov 9, 2016.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If they don't get the deficit curbed, the inflation bomb eventually has to hit.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yeah. Pretty soon market is going to have to correct itself. Can only keep the artifical stuff going on for so long.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think he'll be fine there despite the handwringing over him starting a war. he's not an idiot. I think he'll listen at least somewhat to smart people.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he'll definitely be blamed for the recession we are due to have.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Now if isis so much as tries anything, we won't pursue diplomacy. Let's not even pretend that.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It started with Bill Clinton and has steadily gotten worse as the years have gone on.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Inflation is coming. Yellen kept it at bay to get another dem elected. Same with obamacare costs.

Inflation is coming and it's going to be ugly. Trump will be blamed. Don't care. Just break all the other Washington rules.

8. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Not coincidentally, that dovetails with the advent of GenX and millennial "all about me" types who have no idea what actual adversity and racism look like.....

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So you're saying I should french fry instead of pizza when it comes to keeping up with cultural trends?

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Genx is the recipient. The shift in American attitudes has been a long time coming. Started with FDR handout culture shift IMO.

11. Savage Orange

I guess we just see more of it because there are platforms like social media and YouTube for it to be seen... I know more than one person today who would do well to just shut off their computers and leave their phones alone.....

12. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Ain't nothing wrong with a little GenX. Best of both worlds.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don't believe this is accurate, as the source is... SurveyMonkey? But if true...

[​IMG]

14. Savage Orange

I think we've discovered a fourth kind of lie... I addition to lies, damn lies and statistics we can now add political polls.

15. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I think it's time for me to accept that I live in a bubble and have almost nothing in common with the typical person my age.

16. Savage Orange

Hey Rocky, I heard they rolled Toomers Corner for Trump today... Any truth to that?

17. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Yup.

18. Savage Orange

That's awesome, or should I say... AUsome?

19. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

You're at auburn. I imagine you're virtually indistinguishable from every Chad, Jackson, and Caiden down there.

20. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Explosive tear ducts.