Fantasy Baseball 2017

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Duckman, Mar 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Format/Rules
    Yahoo-H2H-Snake Draft-Draft Time: 04/09 (7 PM CST)
    H2H
    Snake Draft
    Draft Time: 04/09 (7 PM CST) (Skipping first week of season to allow this time to fill up.)
    Member Cap: 12
    First Come First Serve

For anyone interested in joining, click below. Managers from last year, you will have to join by clicking below too. I basically had to re-invite everyone due to a formatting error when I reactivated this from last year.

https://yho.com/mlb?l=128585&k=fcfcbc92ff16f34c&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=611e29cd1544dcda

2. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

We are up to 6 members, for those that may want to join up there are still 6 slots available.

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

4. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Have until 8:30 Central (~10 minutes) to join at the link in the post directly above mine

5. NashVol11

6. NashVol11

YankeeVol deleted his league, but he and everyone else is still welcome to join mine. Draft will be close to Opening Day, which I know doesn't work for Yankee but there's always autodraft

7. NashVol11

Draft currently set for Monday, 3/26 at 9PM Eastern. We have at least 8 people now, but still room for more if anyone wants to join. Link above.

8. NashVol11

Another last-minute conflict, so the draft is Tuesday night at 9 and hopefully that’s final. Let me know if Wednesday works better. Looks like we’ll have 10 teams

9. NashVol11

Hell of a finish to the regular season. Congrats Balkers on sneaking in.