Fantasy baseball

Discussion in 'Sports' started by WM, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Might be willing to talk trades a little later on. I want to see what I've got the first couple weeks, though.

2. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

how long does each head to head matchup last or is this first one just a little long since the season started midweek?

3. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

mon-sun. Our league didnt start counting until monday.

Slick better have something good in store for today. Im big league chewin him up and spitting him out. Next.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I'm like novacaine, give me time it always works.

5. hallowed_hill

Spoken like someone about to start 0-10.

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Fantasy Question:

If you could have two of the five on your team this year, who would you pick? Brennan Boesch, Mike Moustakas, Mike Trout, Brett Jackson or Bryce Harper? Of course Harper, Jackson and Trout are in AAA but this assumes you could stash two until those guys are called up.

7. tankervol

tankervol Member

Well, Harper and Trout just got called up...and I grabbed both.

8. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I get jack squat for Weaver's no-no? I call shenanigans.

9. hallowed_hill

To all who don't have Josh Hamilton on their roster: Suck it.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Anybody interested in possibly picking up Tim Lincecum? He might be visiting the trading block soon.

11. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Bump for playoffs.

Anybody else still keeping up with this other than the top 3 or 4 teams?

12. hallowed_hill

Big League Chew is in it to win it.

13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I have been - at least to the extent that I have been all season. I don't make a lot of moves, but I usually follow how my guys are doing each night.

My second half of the season was much better than my first half. But, cliff lee's year was hard to recover from.

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Wow - looks like I won this thing. This team definitely started performing much better in the second half of the year, but still I was dominated by my opponents pitching on paper for the playoffs. Not sure how this team pulled it off. Though, raiding the majors for the best available free agent base stealers this past weekend was ultimately what sealed the deal.

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Congrats tenn.

Injuries and suspensions hurt my team down the stretch. I went from 1st at the end of the regular season to 4th at the end of the playoffs.