Fifa 15

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I know what pace means. I was looking for numbers. Saying someone should be pacey doesn't tell me much. I wanted to know the minimum pace he recommended for each position.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

higher the better, duh.

ignazio abate is a really fast RB/RWB. His overall rating is about 75. Mattia de Sciglio is a guy who can play either side. Pretty fast. I know those guys because they're on my team.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

But a lot of solid players have mediocre pace. Mata, Iniesta, Xavi, Isco, Fabregas are all 76 pace or below. Does that mean dudes with higher pace are better options at CM or CAM? Or is a certain minimum pace good enough?

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

My WBs are Jose Enrique and De Marcos. I Run a mostly Spanish squad.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

at CAM I wouldn't worry as much about it. A technical guy with good passing/dribbling skills like the guys you mentioned.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The 4-2-3-1 has 3 CAMs. If they aren't "pacey," all that leaves is the striker.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

your RAM and LAM should really be more fast winger types. Eden Hazard. Stefan El Shaarawy. Angel di Maria. Franck Ribery. Arjen Robben. Antoine Griezmann. Guys like that.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Here's my club at the moment:

ST ST
    CAM
    CM CM
    LWB RWB
    CB CB CB

Strikers:

1) Giovanni Dos Santos - speedy and shifty. Decent shot. Not much help on crosses.
    2) Negredo - tall, physical, powerful. Great header and solid on free kicks.
    3) Kalou - great option despite his overall 78 rating. Decent speed and good acceleration. Good shot.
    4) Rodrigo - fast, but not as fast as dos santos. Good shot.

CAMs:

1) José Callejón - extremely fast, somewhat shifty, decent shot. I can rip off some pretty decent runs with him to the outside for crosses. He also heads one in from time to time.

2) Taison - also extremely fast, and very shifty. He would be my starter most likely if he had any chemistry with the guys around him.

CMs:

1) Iborra - technically he's a CDM, but I like having him in there for defensive help. His size is a major plus for him.

2) Borja Valero - true CM. he's serviceable. Not great and not bad either.

3) Iturraspe - another CDM, he's also big and helpful on defense.

4) Tomás Piña - true CM. Got him from some random pack and he didn't hurt me, so I've held onto him. Between these four guys, I keep the position covered pretty well.

WBs:

1) José Enrique - decent size, speed, and defensive stats. Helps out wide offensively from time to time. 3 star skill rating comes in handy.

2) De Marcos - extremely fast with good skill move rating. I break off a few runs per game with this guy, and his support out wide is great.

CBs:

1) Javi Martinez - solid option, defensively. Good option offensively for corners as well.

2) Pepe

3) Mascherano

4) Iñigo Martínez

5) Víctor Ruíz

GK:

1) Kiko Casilla

The team ranks in the high 70s, low 80s, and usually has between 85-100 chemistry, depending who is in. Any recommendations on what to upgrade next? I have been looking at the CM/CDM Position a lot, as well as the CAM. Looking hard at Mata, but also considering Isco, Busquets, Xavi, and Xabi Alonso.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've also found Mascherano to be great for making coin. I buy him between 1400-1800 and resell him. I set the min bid at 2000-2200 and the buy out to 2400-2500. I've sold him for 2500 4 times in the past two days. That's 700-1100 profit. That's damn good.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Eden hazard - 250-300k
    Angel di Maria - 150-225k
    Ribery - 250-350k
    Robben - 400-500k

Yeah right dude. Lol

11. JohnnyQuickkick

That's why I put El Shaarawy and Griezmann in there. Alessio Cerci is another option

12. VB

VB Member

Look at rakitic for a midfield spot

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, lol they seemed like decent options. I'll look into them.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I will once I get to a certain spot money wise.

Seriously, if you guys are playing ultimate team, look into flipping this Mascherano guy. Idk if markets will be the same for you on the other systems, but I've been flipping him with ease for three days. During busy parts of the day, I never pay more than 1600, and bump that to 1800 for less busy times. Sometimes I get him for below 1000! Then I put them all on the market for 2200 with the buy out option of 2500. I woke up to 10 sold and 9 of them at 2500. That means someone is probably flipping them and even selling them for more than what I do. I have 20 on the market at the moment. Not sure how much money I want to get before i stop. Might try going for one of those 200k players.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

These two are both wingers. Their stats are solid, but there is no way to change them to CAMs. If I wanted to use them, I'd have to run the 4-2-3-1 (2) instead of the normal 4-2-3-1. Idk if there is much of a difference performance wise. I'm sure Volball would know.

I picked him up. He's a decent option but kinda slow. I've been using Juan Mata as well, but I don't think he's worth his price tag. Everyone tackles the shit out of him. Probably going to pick up Rodriguez and Modric or Iniesta and see how they perform.

The alternative would be switching to that 4-2-3-1 (2) formation with the 2 wingers instead of the extra CAMs. Is that formation just as good?

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

World class is definitely the difficulty setting where the garbage really starts. Just had a defender run between a guy and the ball he was dribbling... In the box. Ball was basically still on the dude's foot, but my defender somehow found away to get between them without touching the ball.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

EA Sports

18. JohnnyQuickkick

Your right and left guys in a 4-2-3-1 are not CAM, but in fact wingers. you want those guys to have pace and give the attack width.

I guess I don't even understand why a formation with 3 CAM is a thing. That sounds like something Bajakian would like.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

But their position is labeled as "CAM," which means if you put someone in there whose position is LW or RW, you lose chemistry. That said, my two outside CAMs are set up with skills similar to wingers.

Unless you run the 4231(2), which then changes two CAM's to LM and RM (not wingers, I was wrong, though the position change is easy enough).

20. JohnnyQuickkick

i guess I'm trying too hard to be realistic about it