Final Four - Rocky vs Gahlee

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Apr 5, 2019.

?

Who's worse

Poll closed Apr 8, 2019.
  1. RockyHillTiger-Deacon

68.8%
  2. Gahlee

31.3%
  1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If by 95% you mean 100% and if by the last 30 years you mean ever, then I agree.

JudgmentVol likes this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's odd to me how it's a billion dollar business, but whatever makes their putters flutter

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I do. 100% of it is just horseshit.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Was embarrassed last year when the Preds went on their run and country music singers were out on Broadway and singing the Anthem with their nasally off key trash.

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I’m going to judge anybody that’s a hardcore fan of FGL and the like, but a good portion of the people listening to that stuff are just folks who listen to whatever is on the radio and aren’t into music enough to go search and find the good stuff. I have a hard time begrudging those folks.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I could go into detail as to why it makes perfect sense that country music can be the way it is and still have an audience, how it mirrors that same demographic's world view... I won't. Final Four thread.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Like continuing to talk about Zion during games 3 rounds after his team’s been eliminated.

8. RockyHill

I hope we can keep talking about his mother’s bank account until Duke’s wins are erased for playing an ineligible player. And to be clear I’ve got no problem with Zion getting paid, but I’d love to see Coach K’s pompous ass get drug through the mud.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Sounds a bit like a KY fan.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hopefully we talk about the Auburn assistants going to jail for that sort of stuff too, right? Or is there an unwritten rule for them?

11. RockyHill

Yeah that’s fine. Would you care to acknowledge that those assistants are not alleged to have paid Auburn players or anything really that actually benefits Auburn?

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm still trying to figure out how Pearl was able to sign a top rated recruit less than 12 hours after coming off the show cause since he couldn't talk to him before then.

13. RockyHill

Probably the same way any school manages to sign most blue chip elite talents.

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This was how my wife was up until the last year or two. If it came on WIVK, she listened to it and enjoyed it. I finally got her to start trying some of the stuff I listen to and now she willingly stays on a rotation of Jinks, Childers, or Isbell.

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yet.

16. RockyHill

I mean how am I supposed to respond to that? I’m sure that Bruce and staff are doing some version of what all programs do to land basketball talent.

17. Tenacious D

I’d just be careful about what I believed the Feds and others may or may not already have on Auburn.

18. RockyHill

You got inside info or just like blowing smoke?

19. Tenacious D

I’d just be careful about what I believed the Feds and others may or may not already have on Auburn. TIFWIW.

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Not the Deacon. He is not a piece of shit.