Finally joined the big leagues.......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Where I live I can get cable. Well They offered HD today. Its awesome. Can't wait to watch football now.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Welcome to the 21st century OV. Of course I am living with my in-laws while our house closes and there is no HD here. I squint like nobody's bidness watching TV now.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

my parents don't have HD, when I'm back home watching TV there is like watching the Real Player circa 1997.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I feel like Hee Haw should be on watching this TV.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

6. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

i still watch Hee Haw when I find it on. So what if the widescreen goes away and Roy Clark and Buck Owens look grainy? I still laugh and still watch in awe whenever Roy Clark starts playing the banjo.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hee Haw takes me back to a time when my biggest worry in life was if it rained I couldn't throw ball outside.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Congrats............If you are this horned up about HD, you would literally poop your pants over 3D

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

What about HD 3D "adult" programming....

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I love HD. All the 3D movies and TV crap make me nauseous.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Not sure if you were literal about the nausea, but I suffer from migraines and 3D is a trigger for them; there is plenty of nausea for me too. The newer technology is better but it is still like stepping through a mine field, and not something I like to risk. Kind of sucks.