Finebaum

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Calls UT Rocky Flop, used Harrington's Do you think you coached well enough line, Said we need to learn how to finish games, also said that {Marcus Spears} that his pee wee coach could have done better. Totally blaming Butch, said he should have learned from OK but didn't. MS says the HE is angry with the last 4th down call by rushing 3.

2. Oldvol75

Spears is hammering Jones and the play calling. I like him. Says it was disheartening for him as a dlinemen to watch us rush 3 players.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

there were multiple coaching issues that are totally indefensible. I can't believe anyone is even trying to defend them, apart from Botch, who spends the majority of his time making excuses for his ineptitude.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

thank goodness some people outside of Knoxville have finally seen the disaster, so they can make the case rather than the bootlickers around the Knoxville and TN media.

5. Oldvol75

Blasting the "chart" and the going for 1. Blaming both loses on butch, says he is sorry for the fans and mostly the players because they are fighting.

6. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Turn up the heat.

7. Oldvol75

They just went to commercial and said that there will be a lot more on Tennessee coming up. Also both Finebaum and Spears said we should be 4-0.

8. Oldvol75

Spears is saying that he feels bad for the players that they prepare and prepare and when you get to the game you feel the coaches let you down.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'm surprised they're still with him at all. The coaching has been complete garbage since the day he arrived.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Marcus Spears just became my favorite talking head

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Some of that has to do with Butch not being a total ass hole to the players. Dooley managed to piss them all off.

I don't see them listening to him much longer

13. Oldvol75

There is no way to explain the two point conversion other than cursing! PF

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Finebaum, the prodigal son, comes back to give voice to the injustices befallen the program. I'm touched.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

He needs to beat Arkansas and UGA to save the locker room, at this point. JMO.

16. Oldvol75

He has played well bama fans his whole tenure in B'ham. He's out of that shadow now.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I literally want to beat the hell out of the douche from New Mexico who just called in to sing some tune to Rocky Top. Not only was it stupid as hell, but he had like 43 extra syllables per line. What are you, a freaking real live moron?

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

We have no idea about that. Losing fans will be much longer lasting.

19. Oldvol75

Going to have Clay Travis on in a few minutes should be interesting.

20. Oldvol75

I agree