Fire Butch Jones

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by juicemane, Sep 17, 2017.

1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

2. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

No way.

The entire bottom level will be all Red and Black.

4. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

I'll be there in orange so, not completely.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

man this has gotten ugly. I'm more happy that I don't gamble anymore. My buying into Vandy and Miss St to upset Ga were Butchesqe calls

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Supporting Butch as a good coach for multiple years was also pretty Butchesque.

7. Ssmiff

I've had season tickets for 25 years and dumped them last year. You?

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Jones should be fired immediately if we lose to UGA:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...es-should-be-coaching-for-his-job-vs-georgia/

Decent point about the bye week following Georgia. Time to let the new guy hopefully get things settled down so we can maybe win 7 this year. Also get out to a head start in the coaching search. Heck, if we want to really dream, maybe we have a shiny new coach here for bowl season.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah. I think you also came here and called us miserably negative for not supporting your repeatedly shared belief that Butch would win championships here.

I think everyone here has been more than graceful about rubbing your face in it.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I haven't been all that graceful.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Glad you've turned.

I haven't set foot inside Neyland since 2014 Florida.

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yes he did.

And we have, surprisingly.

13. Ssmiff

First, you are miserably negative. It is what it is. But I believed Butch would win championships? Come on man. Don't make up bs and talk about being graceful in the same sentence. I hoped and thought we would look better this year but that's about the extent of it. If you are looking for an ugly back and forth, we can discuss it over pm.

14. Ssmiff

Actually no I didn't Tenny. I never said anything about Butch winning jack shit. Most everybody has been cool here. Even me and kpt have had some good discussions, but if you think I came here to tell you all that Butch was going to win championships and shove it in your face, I challenge you to find one post from me that says anything remotely close to it. That's just not true and that's all i'm going to say. What I actually posted speaks for itself.

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Saying things like "I could see," or "There is no excuse why he can't" is the same as proclaiming it, because it allows for the possibility.

It has taken you far, far too long to reach the firm not possible side. And claiming we're negative simply because we don't hedge, is not accurate.

We aren't negative limpy. We're accurate.

16. Ssmiff

As far as negativity I refer to the repetitiveness. You aren't seeing anything on the field or coaching mistakes that i'm not seeing, and there have been plenty. I just got here a couple months ago so I don't know how you can tell me my thoughts on Butch, but dropping season tickets is pretty firm in how I felt about leadership when I did.

17. fl0at_

Everyone knows you are limpleg. You've had an account here for a long, long time. Not just months.

But that exact sentence is why we know you are full of shit. Because every time you post, it contains a lie.

18. Ssmiff

I couldn't log on as limpleg a couple or 3 years back, and you guys closed the site for members only for awhile as well. The forums were blocked, so no, until I came back as Smiff I hadn't been on here in a long time and was unable to read forums, much less post. I'm not lying, nor do I.

19. fl0at_

How long has Butch been a coach? Oh wow, there's overlap between the last time you were here, and Butch's tenure.

That's how we can tell you how you have felt about Butch, because you have been here.

If you aren't lying, then you are very, very dumb. As such, I'm still sticking with lying.

But if you can't put together that we remember you from years ago, and that's how we come to the conclusion we come to, then I'm clearly wrong, and you aren't lying.

So am I wrong?

20. 09.