Florida Game

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think the answer to “would we go back and take Kiffin in 2021” will be answered by the end of this season.

I’m surprised so many Vols fans hold onto such hate for him. The stadium was very pleased to see Ole Miss struggling on Saturday.

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Agreed that I'd rather wait until the end of this season in order to give a better and more definitive answer to that scenario.

3. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I’d say the in stadium reaction had as much to do with the ole miss game last year as it did Kiffin.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd rather just move forward. We already hired kiffin and he left. Under the right circumstances he'd do it again. I would rather move forward with Heupel, who has done more for tennessee and been more committed already.

Don't look backwards.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just watched the highlights of that game. Richardson played like he had money on the game. Why can't we get the QBs that suck right up till they play us? Some how, we always get the Heisman efforts from players. I take that as a compliment somewhat, but just like trying to explain the lack of wins in the SEC basketball tournament, you would think we would back into a bad performance every once in a while.

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Was the most watched college football game of the weekend by nearly a million viewers, at 5.5ish million.

tvolsfan, ole_orange and Ssmiff like this.
  7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Seeing all the players down at the band for the Tennessee Waltz is freaking awesome. Hearing that brings back a LOT of memories for me.

GBFO.

8. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Vitello videoing the scene like he was the biggest fan on the field was pretty cool too.

Memtownvol and justingroves like this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

VolDad likes this.
  11. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

T
    his dude was living our best life.

ole_orange likes this.
  13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Lol. I shouldn’t have watched this. Cant get back to sleep now.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Who the hell is that guy?

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A Barstool comedian

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

"comedian"

He's like a new version of Larry the Cable Guy.

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

That’s Theo Von talking in the video. Theo Von is not associated with Barstool at all. He is a famous comedian who has a pretty popular podcast. Kinda like a redneck Southern Joe Rogan.

Caleb Presley (the other guy who was with Theo that doused Heuple) is a long time Barstool employee. He plays a goofy character for Barstool and does silly, non serious interviews with athletes and celebrities.

zehr27 likes this.
  18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Theo Von is a national treasure.

Von and Tim Dillion shooting the shit is some pure gold

zehr27 and ole_orange like this.
  19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yea Theo Von is super damn famous in the comedy world. Some of his stuff is hysterical. I also love Tim Dillion’s work. One of the funniest men alive right now

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m obviously not connected to the current comedy scene