Florida Game

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 12, 2022.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

He’s definitely considered an A list act by the masses within the current comedy scene. That video is great publicity for the football program. There’s a reason UT allowed both him and Barstool VIP access all weekend. Theo and especially Barstool are absolutely huge with young people. Almost every male sports fan in America 18-30 loves all things Barstool. It’s a more fun, uncensored, non corporate and less serious version of ESPN.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I cackled. That’s my kind of humor. Not sure what you call it.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's on the field due to Barstool

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I didn't think it was funny, up until the part where he said something like "I'm not part of this team, I went to LSU. But I can never not cheer for this team going forward.... especially after what we did to Florida."

The "we" got me lol

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I mean him being "part of the team" was the whole thing. I thought it was pretty good, especially since all of it (supposedly) actually happened.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Leave the strippin to your mom!

A-Smith likes this.
  8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

IP likes this.
  9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

It’s good to gain a better understanding of the spat with UT from his perspective. Glad Arian was able to reconcile his resentment

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He’s an extremely emotional person. I’m glad he had a good experience

IP likes this.
  11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Amazing how cathartic that win was for most people.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Also says a lot about the environment Heupel has created within the program. We are, hopefully, long past the days of Eric Berry's car getting towed.

Memtownvol likes this.
  13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You would think we had been running an experiment to see how poorly a program could be run.

Memtownvol likes this.