Florida week predict the score

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volokie, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Gators 23

Volunteers 45

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Think it may look a lot like Pitt. Hooker is too amped and misfires early, Gators run game gets them going and quiets the crowd a bit, but we hit a couple plays and get back into it. Hopefully without all the second-half miscues but we’ll see.

Vols 27
    Gators 24

A-Smith likes this.
  3. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

TN 34

FL 20

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

TN 45
    Go Gatahs 17

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Does our end stay where he’s supposed to be on the qb keep rpo? Does their qb get multiple 3rd down conversions on 3rd and 3,4,5?
    Does Hooker stay TO free and does he keep the ball more to prevent their ends from crashing the box?
    Do we pick off some tipped passes.
    I’d like to think we are the better team, but we barely got by Pitt. I’m not sure where the overconfidence comes from. I believe KY defense is better than ours as well, especially at db.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Gators 31
    Vols 10

Tillman doesn't play and without his security blanket Hooker struggles mightily. Run game can't get going and defense stays on the field most of the night. Florida run game absolutely wears us down by the 4th quarter and they take a 31-3 lead before a garbage time TD throw by Milton.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

agree 120%

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee 45
    Florida 14

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Not touching this

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Tennessee 20, Florida 17. Gators miss a game-tying FG in OT. Goal posts remain intact though.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I feel quietly confident in the same way I remember feeling the week of the '98 game. The reason I remember this from so long ago is because it was so unusual from regular Florida weeks when I was a bundle of doubting nerves. It was more like a "[uck fay] it, I'm tired of losing to these guys." vibe, which is what I've got this week.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I had the same sense in 98. In fact I started keeping all the Sunday Tennessean college football sections starting with Syracuse because it just felt like the team was playing loose with nothing to lose.

You know, thinking back, Fulmer was a really good coach in games where it felt like there was nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He pulled himself out of the grave twice in 2007

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The 2001 Florida game was a masterpiece.

15. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I feel good, but would feel better if we had a stub RB and a lock down defense.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Equally followed by an everything to lose game against LSU where he shit the bed 10x over.

Memtownvol and A-Smith like this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Been waiting for this post. Gives me more confidence.

Volokie and NorrisAlan like this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel 31-24 Vols.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

27-24 Florida

Too much hype for the weekend. Not feeling confident about it. I guess it is the BVS.

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Florida has played 12 quarters of high pressure football already. That will help them.