Florida week predict the score

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volokie, Sep 22, 2022.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That was the start of my Spurrier Hatred. In the 90's, I wouldn't have pissed on the man if he was on fire.

Now, I miss the [uck fay] out of him.

SetVol13, justingroves and Memtownvol like this.
  2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Tennessee 34-24

3. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Vols 56
    Gators 21

WGWTFA

4. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Vols- 30
    Gators- 28

We all lose three years off our lives, and Kamal Hadden becomes legend with a game winning INT.

A-Smith likes this.
  5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

When shit got thick against Kentucky, Richardson checked out…and the rest of his team followed suit.

There’s a lot of quit that Napier will have to coach out of that roster, and Neyland Stadium against this offense is not an ideal place to do it.

It is an interesting contrast in styles. If Florida can run the ball and get first downs, tilt field possession, and force a few 3-and-outs defensively, this could be a 1-possession game in the 4th quarter.

Vols need to start fast (which is the standard under Heupel) and limit the self-inflicted wounds, but if UT can jump early, they’ll never look back.

I’ve been hurt too many times…it’s hard for me to believe in favorable outcomes. But Florida’s path to victory just seems too narrow. Tennessee would have to give it away, and that just isn’t Hendan Hooker’s style.

Volunteers - 34
    Gators - 20

JohnnyQuickkick likes this.
  6. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

That moment when the final score is announced at the last ticks of the clock.....I will stand with arms raised high and emotionally quote Frodo Baggins.....It's done! It's gone!