Full Game Torrent Question

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by here to lurk, Sep 11, 2016.

1. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

Hey folks, a question for y'all...

Being outside of the states, having a 2 year old daughter and a pregnant wife means I can't really schedule my life around UT games (as much as I would like to). As a Liverpool fan I am used to dealing with this by watching the games after they have been played via sites that upload them (fullmatchesandshows.com is a great site for this for anyone interested, also reddit has two threads that regularly update with links to matches after they've been played).

The great thing about the sites mentioned is that the games are uploaded usually 2-3hrs after final whistle so all I need to do is avoid social media for a bit to watch the game without knowing the result. I've used sites such as tenyardtorrents in the past for Vols games, but they aren't always available same day. Anybody know of any sites that upload College Football games in general or UT games specifically?

Or does anyone want to do it for me lol. Night games aren't usually a problem as the little one goes to sleep before kickoff, but it's hard to get 4hrs to myself to sit and watch a game in my office.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

They're put on youtube by Monday, usually.

3. here to lurk

full game without spoilers? The thing I really like about these sites is that there are no spoilers. Googling "Tenn vs Vatech" is bound to return plenty of results with score/description of what happened

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Don't have a DVR?

5. here to lurk

live in Brazil, rarely get a UT game here, Usually only the ESPN primetime games

6. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Subscribe to Classic Vol Videos on YouTube. Or search for that username on YouTube. Video should pop up without too many details of the game. They usually upload on Sundays.

7. here to lurk

nice. thanks. Looks like that'll do the trick

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Many of the videos are showing up as private for me, denying access.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

they're only for us VFLs

10. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

you might have to have an account or subscribe

11. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

That stings.

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I'll try again later.

13. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Well I subscribed to the channel and am logged in to YouTube and access denied. When I go into the playlists on Classic Vol Video's channel, many of them are still set to private. Sh!t, maybe I do need to get on some special VFL invite list.

14. MWR

MWR Contributor

You must be on the wrong list. Just curious, have you ever got to ride on the 8th Maxim Private Jet? Or spend a weekend in the 8th Maxim chalet in the Smokies?

15. here to lurk

dang, looks like the full games are missing...for me at least.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[youtube]NoN4Fb7dG9k[/youtube]

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

We were going to upgrade the G6 to a G7 this year, but the release of the G7 has been delayed a year or two. Guess we have to suffer until then.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I didn't watch the end, so goody. Josh Dobbs said the O-line dominated the line of scrimmage, from the beginning.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

He got called out on it by that hot blonde.