Fulmer to Arkansas?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kptvol, Apr 16, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I can not think of one legitimate reason for them to be talking to Fulmer. If they're just going to use an interim, put someone in that's already there not some old, washed up coach that ran his alma mater into the shitter.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

might as well promote in staff if you are going to do that. funny part is arkansas fans seem to think they are going to get pete carroll or gruden. whaaa? when did they become alabama?

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I saw an Arkansas fan on Twitter ask Chris Mortensen if Sean Payton was interested.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

it blows my mind fulmer wants to go somewhere where he can compete, he is a lazy piece of crap. heard someone on basilio say that Johnny Majors built up 3 programs while fulmer is looking to destroy his second.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The story is kind of being put out that Arky is contacting Fulmer and not the other way around. I'm almost sure the opposite is true and that Sexton is helping to get this spun in a way that gets Fulmer some positive PR.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he certainly still seems to be under the delusion that he's still considered an elite coach.

7. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

You'd think Phil would just be happy to sit around, spend his money, live in the past, and enjoy his family. He gets his ego stroked a lot more walking into a hole in the wall in TN than he would coaching again at Arky. Guy just needs to let it go.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I about had a wreck today when I heard that Arkansas was gauging Pete Carroll's interest. He's not leaving Seattle to go work in Fayetteville.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

That's a pretty short list