Fulmer to Kansas?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Dec 6, 2011.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Fat ass was probably afraid Will would snap if he told him.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That sounds par for the course with Weis.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What I love is the fat piece of shit told a sob story on ESPN about how Gainesville was perfect for him due to his special needs daughter and he would never leave. Now, he's headed real damn close to where he left due, supposedly, to his special needs daughter.

4. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

I am wondering if Fulmer has been blackballed due to the circumstances how he got the UT head coaching position and the Bama situation? Statistically speaking someone with that winning percentage and a NC should have no problem getting a job.

I do think the coaching in the 90's throughout the SEC was rather weak aside from Spurrier who owned Fulmer.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tennessee was winning in spite of poor coaching, many of those years.

6. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

That and apparently the fact that Phil ran a successful program straight into the ditch and they're still sorting through the carnage three years later is concerning to future employers. He has no track record of building or rebuilding a program, he was obviously lazy his last several years and other than Cut and Chavis he showed little ability to hire and maintain a high caliber staff and given his age I don't see how those things get magically corrected in what year's he would have left on the side-lines.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the fact that charlie weis is a more viable candidate than fulmer tells you all you need to know about how fulmer is seen in the coaching community.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Cold hard truth for some

9. No truth is cold enough to cure a Fulmersexual.

They'll keep trotting out the old, "he didn't really want that job."