Funny Memes Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Apr 9, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

If they marketed them with a matching ninja hood, it would be a lot cooler. We'd all look like Sub Zeros and Scorpions.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They're uncomfortable and people feel it's a way to "control" you

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

All 3 of my kids say they're ninjas when they wear them

IP likes this.
  4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

underwear and pants are uncomfortable, too. Yet my boss sends me home every time I walk in wearing just my shoes.

I guess I will never understand why making masks mandatory is wrong but making pants mandatory isn't.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

They are indeed uncomfortable. I have a hard time hearing people when they are wearing them. The straps destroy the back of my ears over time. They make my glasses fog up. They get worn out quickly from being taken on and off repeatedly. I also am quickly shown how bad my breath can be. Many reasons to hate them. But obviously in the grand scheme of things, I know I am better off doing so at this point in time.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If I spent the last 37 years without pants/underwear, you better believe I'd be [itch bay]ing about having to wear them now.

MWR, 10SEvols and NorrisAlan like this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Look at Mr. Fancy Pants Norris over here, won't even let rays of sunshine fall upon his fair bum. Lah dee dah, yer majesty.

The pants are an instrument of control, sheep. They're constricting your reproductive parts and rendering your infertile as a method for population control. THEY don't want you to know the TRUTH.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don’t really think masks and pants are a good comparison. Also masks suck.

9. NorrisAlan

Why? They are both articles of clothing. One you are just used to and the other you are not.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

Exactly.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

They both cover up the ugliest bits.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm always amused by the people that hate masks and go on a rant about having the right to choose if they wear them since it's their body, then immediately putting on their required PPE (hard hat, safety glasses, ear plugs) while wearing their required steel toed boots before we can step foot onto the production floor of their facility.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

I at least wish people would begin their arguments from the right starting point. Like 18 months of this and they still aren’t getting that the masks are for the protection of others.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is an interesting observation.

15. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Masks in an air conditioned environment is a pain, but not a big deal. Masks outside in the summer humidity is absolutely miserable.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Why would you wear them outside though?

Seems like you have to be getting really personal outdoors to spread it

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That might have changed with delta though, but I havent seen that.

18. NorrisAlan

I don't think wearing one outdoors, unless you are all sitting in a 5' circle close together, is really necessary.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

It’s not for me but I wish a lot more ugly people would

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Early on we had to wear them out doors and if I'm in a place where I know social distancing isn't going to happen I wear my mask regardless of where I am.