POLITICS GA polling site contraction thwarted

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Aug 24, 2018.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Couldn't you just dig the ground out around it by an inch, and call it done?

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No, it's a concrete parking lot

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This is terrible. Payoffs to get or supress votes are reprehensible and anti-American. It's not dissimilar to someone who would make hush money payments to prevent negative stories from coming out right before an election, but much cheaper.

4. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

At least in Williamson and Davidson county, cross connects greater that 2% will prevent your building from getting a certificate of occupancy.

5. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

CNN stirring the racial pot, as usual.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

There are times, far less than most libs prefer, but more often than the GOP finds convenient, that the racial pot deserves a good stirring.

This seems to fit.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I always hear these stories but never get told where I may get my Jimmy john's or where the dollars are being passed out. I believe tenny also had heard accounts of paid protesters. No one has been able to point me to where I can go to get paid to protest. Shouldn't be hard.

8. JayVols

Give it a few years. You'll be in the minority which will free you up to [itch bay], moan, and stir the racial pot all you want.

9. JayVols

I blame the omnipresent George Soros.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Shouldn't it be? Seems like something you'd kind of keep on the down low.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

And yet tenny, king of the squares, is well aware that this is occurring across the country in significant numbers. And Jimmy john's even has a box lunch for it.

12. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I fail to see how this is a "racial thing"

Bad idea - sure. But a move with the purpose of suppressing black votes?
    Half the Election Board is black. The consultant (who has no vote) was white and was one of three potential consultants that the Ga. Sec. of State gave the county when it requested potential consultants to help save the county money.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I’d think Teny’s line of work probably gets him some non-square knowledge. The busing people to vote stuff isn’t illegal, so it seems like you might hear about it if you lived in a really destitute part of town. But the paid protesters thing is what you’d really keep under wraps, or else the protest would lose all impact. That kind of thing would only be entrusted to fanatics that would keep it secret.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Solid, fair and legit LOL.