Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lumberjack4, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Evidentially our guest are as well.

2. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

This board is dark and full of terrors

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

But never dull and boring.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Kali was a negative. But we got Robs wife and some hookers.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Merged again. It just seems like the conversation about Game of Thrones should go in the Game of Thrones thread.

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

You have been conditioned by VN. I am not a follower of the giant thread theory on life.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Just put your posts about this show into the thread about this show so that I don't have to do it, please.

It's confusing to have different threads about the same topic, and it leads to clutter on our nice clean board.

8. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

You understand I am a chaotic order type of person. Although as I age I find I become more OCD daily, my youthful side is fading.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I watched the first couple of episodes and it bored me to tears. even with the nudity. and I usually love that type of show.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I was about to quit it after first two episodes. My buddy demanded I keep watching and I do not regret. It is really good but they develop plot slowly. This year the plot is developing at a crawl. It almost needs two hour movie episodes if they are going to do it this way.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i figured that might be the case.

12. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Jv, you a Thrones fan? I watch sports and this if I get any tv. I could watch it every week, all year.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Storm is like three times as long as Clash and GoT. There is a lot of shuffling pieces and not a lot really going on, which is why it seems that way in the series. The order isn't exact, but they aren't doing a terrible job of hitting the high points. I'm three episodes behind, though, so...

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

The last two episodes could of been one episode. Literally nothing happenned. And far too little Kali.

15. JayVols

Absolutely. I like most all of the HBO original programming.

16. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Would you consider it original programming?

Are you referring to Daenerys Jew?

17. JayVols

Why wouldn't you? Band of Brothers was considered original programming.

18. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I haven't seen any of the series except last night's episode, but all of the books are like this. First 500 pages? Weeks of reading. Last 300 pages? Evening of reading.

19. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Yes.

Yes.

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I dunno. I always thought of original programming as an original story. I guess it is technically.