Games we are watching, September 3 2022

Discussion in 'Sports' started by IP, Sep 3, 2022.

1. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

People forget they were a 2 point conversion away from going to OT with Bama last year. Mullen just completely lost the locker room after the loss to Kentucky.

2. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Kentucky catching an L from Miami Ohio to start the season would be too sweet

A-Smith likes this.
  3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

They and LSU both have enough talent to scare me quite a bit with competent coaching. I hoped for some transitional messiness, and maybe we still get that, but yeah, Florida was genuinely good for about a month last year.

We just never seem to be able to take advantage of the years where they aren’t good. We haven’t beaten them in the year that gets a coach fired since 2004

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Florida has plenty of personnel. But I can confidently say we’re a whole lot better at QB than Utah is.

Gators will have to score with us.

probably will.

Florida 54, Tennessee 45.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Napier is a damn good coach. Handling the press and fans is part of the job but if you can coach you can get away with some stuff.

6. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I honest to god can’t believe that they stopped the game to review that for potential targeting.

7. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Whittingham gonna kick himself for not just calling the sneak on that play

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Richardson probably runs for a mile

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I’ll never understand why with any athletic qb you don’t do it everytime that close.

Volgrad98 likes this.
  10. Tar Volon

South Carolina up 12-7 at half on Georgia State thanks to some missed tackles, a favorable review, and two 50-yard FGs.

11. Ssmiff

Richardson looks pretty good. But who knows what Utah has. Who did they beat last year?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  12. JohnnyQuickkick

Because that doesn’t prove how brilliant a coach you are, gotta outsmart everybody

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I thought Florida hired a buffoon? Now the guy can coach?

14. Volsdude

Nah napier had been turning down jobs for years. I think he was wanting LSU but they passed on him. May turn out to be a mistake.

A-Smith likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

he inherited a talented qb and Florida roster will always have Florida kids. Utah only beat 1 top 25 team last year in Oregon, who was just embarrassed by halftime. Ga coulda beat them by 70. Top 7 in country but would lose to several SEC teams

16. Volsdude

Still impressive they look this good week 1. Wittingham is a good coach who runs a solid program.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Notre Dame looking the part for a half.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Utah is going to win this game.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

Why does every team let a monkey design their 2 point plays?

At least they didn’t do the dreaded strong side rollout flood

20. Tar Volon

Utah churning out a couple good drives to eat up the entire third quarter. Only got six points though.