Gator week- Uber road win or epic fail loss?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volokie, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

The Gators look vulnerable, but I fear Franks injury allows a better QB to play against us. Trask is cocky or confident depending on your perspective. Defensive penetration would be a big factor. I think if our Vols can execute consistently they have a shot.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Trask couldn't start for his high school team

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

It's going to be the typical Florida plays ugly and Tennessee pisses away early chances, then watches Florida cruise in the 4th to pull away for a two or three score victory. Tennessee will not win or even put the fear into Florida.

4. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Considering the Miami and Kentucky games, if Tennessee has a ten point lead with 5 minutes to go, this is when Florida is most dangerous!

justingroves likes this.
  5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Florida is coming at us with their backup QB? Where have I heard this story before?

6. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Tennessee win

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Bigly. Maybe the biggest.

8. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I expect Emory Jones to kill us with big plays. Kyle Trask is not the guy. Book that.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This will be a game befitting a noon kickoff

NorrisAlan and **TDCVOL** like this.
  10. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

You’re probably right, but that option toss Trask pulled off at the five yard line to a trailing back as he was being pulled down has me thinking.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

better covered and that's six points the other way.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hes not as mobile as Franks but appeared to get the ball out early

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Expecting a 21 point loss. I hate to say i hope we are competitive, but i hope we are competitive.

Grantham is by and large an idiot, but his blitzes will completely overwhelm JG.

Memtownvol and Daddy Gee like this.
  14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Chaney against Grantham is an awesome matchup in Tennessee's favor...if Tennessee had a quarterback

15. Ssmiff

He set a personal record with 3 tds yesterday against Nooga. Sums up everything about the dilemma, and, on 1 the db fell down on an underthrown ball. On another, it was 10 yards too late due to his 60% effort and speed on PA and picked off by most safeties. Their safety could have, but went for the player instead of ball.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  16. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Florida will convert 3 back breaking third downs on a game ending drive. Killing our spirit for another week.

17. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

You kidding? This imminent debacle is tailor-made for 3:30 CBS... so the whole country can laugh at UT....

Again.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yup.

19. Ssmiff

I wish we did more verticals to clear the field with late dumps to our backs, who either go sit in the flat or stay in to block then pop out I notice bama and Ga do it pretty often. We have Ty and Gray, 2 perfect backs to have in space. Why can't/dont we run those plays. Doesnt have to be a screen. Just look deep and right then dump it left.

20. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Tebow said something yesterday I hope Cheney saw. He said Granthams secret was he shows a QB his D set up and tries to anticipate the snap counts realigning at the last second, intending to defeat protections on blitzes and coverages.

Memtownvol likes this.