Gators vs Vols Game Discussion

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Who wins next week's game?

1. Tennessee

25 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. Florida

34 vote(s)
    57.6%
  1. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Probably the VN threads of today. Pom-poms is saying that we should be "excited" and "continuing the momentum" of our great 2-0 start as a fanbase and is lamenting us for looking past a win loss record and into glaring issues with this team. Meanwhile someone else asked if 9-4 with losses against UF, UGA, A&M, and Alabama would change views and cause people to call for his head and the overwhelming response is "Gee that would be bad but he should get another year to cause recruiting to fall off and deplete talent for the next guy."

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If that is successful, then I don't want it.

3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

It seems our fanbase is scared to expect more because they're afraid of getting another ddiapos.

4. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

Santa Blackburn would never bring us coal.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

That place is the pulse of the fan base. Happy with 8 wins and proud to support any head coach who refers to Tennessee as a dream job.

Not surprisingly, what they'll settle for and support with their money is exactly what the university will give them.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Anyone that is ok with 9-3 is a **** and needs to get the **** away from my university.

7. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Moral victories count too.

-VN

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Also, anyone that is happy with NEVER beating Florida or Bama, see my above post.

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

That is if Blackburn is the replacement. With the way the Tennessee administration has conducted hires, a coal dumping summa[itch bay] is exactly what I expect to replace hart.

11. cpninja

cpninja Member

"I'm never going to apologize for a moral victory" -B!tch jones

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Here's a quick sample of the kind of nonsense on display at the other place:

poster 1: "Do you believe Butch can bring back us to brighter days?"
    poster 2: "He already has, or were you asleep or just high during the Kiffen/Dooley years?"

So for some, the work is done. Our football program is right where it needs to be.

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I just got told David Shaw is unattainable.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

sounds like pj

15. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If I ever meet poster 2, I will split his shit.

17. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

There's a large portion of our fanbase that can't spell Kiffin correctly.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Those that have no fire in their bellies for competition nor knowledge of what the thrill of it really means as well as what all can result from it, have no issues setting low bars when measuring what is and is not acceptable results.

As for me, I'll continue to have lofty, sometimes even ridiculous expectations. I refuse to accept mediocrity and/or worse for anything in my life that I hold dear.

19. JayVols

Yes, knoxvol. There is a Santa Blackburn.

20. JayVols

^I'm with this guy.^