Gators vs Vols Game Discussion

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Who wins next week's game?

1. Tennessee

25 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. Florida

34 vote(s)
    57.6%
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Back to 10. We are who they thought we were.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, I have a weird mixed bag of emotions I can't recall feeling after a UT game. Glad the stupid streak is over. But the rationale side of me looks at last night as us getting our asses kicked for three quarters by a team which was clearly very inferior. Also, that this one win, which was made a much bigger deal by the previous three years of screw ups, has now probably gotten Butch a raise and extension. The East will stay a mess, giving Butch enough wins to basically hang around forever while being an annual sacrifice to the West. McIlwain will do fine but not great and they'll eventually can him despite his W-L's being fairly similar to Butch's. Florida will hire a winner and regain dominance of the division.

Sponsored by Debbie Downer

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

We just don't have control over these things. Gotta take the joy when we can. We can resume the Butch Resistance campaign when he once again fails to attain results due to incompetence.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah but he broke that decade long streak that only reached a decade because he coached like a pansy with the ultimate home field advantage in 2014.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

We dominated the entire second half, so I'm not sure where you're pulling this 3 quarter talk from.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Ok. 2 quarters. So that actually is an improvement over most of our games this season.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

We should have a 3 game winning streak going against Florida right now, IMO. 4 of last 5.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Peterman game tough to gauge, but they weren't very good that game and we essentially threw away the first half to prove to the fans that Worley was the best option.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'd give $50 and a chicken wing party to see this happen

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd chip in my right kidney.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Better not let OV hear about that wing party

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Best I can tell we've played only 4 quarters of football this year. Maybe we'll actually play 4 quarters a game for the rest of the season.

14. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Wings??????

15. cotton

I have a half-dozen reserved for you.

That's like 3 drummies and 3 of whatever you call the two bone kind, not 6 whole wings, which would be 12.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I lived for 36+ years not really liking wings and then a couple months ago decided they are amazing

17. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I don't eat wings much. Bunch of gristle and not much meat. I'd rather have checked strips shaken in wing sauce.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The video crew at Tennessee is killing it. They put a video out of Smokey feeding ducks and reading the paper

19. cotton

20. cotton

You're doing it wrong.