Good To See Jordan Howell And Tony Jones Have Gone Insane.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Dec 4, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nothing like an Alcoa Tomato.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Just published it. Should be up in the blog section.

3. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I'm going to make the drive to Memphis Sunday since I'm done with finals tomorrow and will have nothing going on this weekend. I will flip if we beat Memphis. We took care of Dayton pretty handily but they didn't look very good.

4. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Nice read, you truly think we(murray) have a shot at being ranked if we pull out a win against Memphis?

5. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Unfotunately I do not think so. Even though it is a win on the road in a hostile environment, the lack of any signature wins and the skepticism of Memphis by pollsters now might keep them out still. I do think they will get some recognition and will definitely put them on the map.

6. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I would understand if they didn't want to put an OVC team in the top 25. I don't think we will beat Memphis though. I think we will keep it close, however, because we play hard, shoot very well, and don't seem to wear down much as the game goes on.

7. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Absolutely. The media and coaches know Murray State and what kind of program it is. If they're undefeated with the Alaska title and a win over Memphis, they'll be ranked. Look at who they've beaten. It's not great, but it's better than a bunch of teams in the back 10 of the Top 25.

8. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Sounds good to me. I'm going to be at Memphis cheering em on. I think Canaan has to drop 20 and Ed has to stay out of fould trouble for us to have a shot.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I understand that Howell is partial. And TJ is nothing more than a dumbass. What still baffles me is that UT's fanbase infatuation with coaches. I've never witnessed a fanbase that worships and puts coaches above the program like UT. They're gone. Get the hell over it.

10. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Some say tornato, other says tornado. Cultural thing, imo.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Racist, imo, jmo, iyam.

12. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

"My black friends disagree."

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Pearl joins 3HL w/ Clay Travis, Blaine Bishop and Brent Dougherty each week to "discuss" college basketball. Half the callers call in to worship him and ask when his return date is. You'd think members of the Southern Baptist Convention were calling in to speak with Billy Graham.

14. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member