Happy Birthday, 8th

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jul 15, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I believe this is the day shit went down.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I've always wondered who the guy was in your avatar, also, how do you get an avatar with motion?

Oh and happy birthday 8th, I'm reminded of the Geroge Carlin bit about wishing Mickey Mouse a happy birthday as I wrote that.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

4. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Alles Gute 8th

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Watch the original Planet of the Apes. Heston's character reminds me of what IP would be like in space.

Oh, and a Happy Birthday, 8th!

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Bend over and I'll show you.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This site was established and endures for a singular reason - its members.

Thanks to you guys for being here, and contributing.

Thanks also to the mods for making everything work, be it known or unknown to most.

It's all very much appreciated.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I love it when you talk dirty.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I enjoy my time around here...for the most part. Thanks to those who made it happen!

10. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Feliz cumple, octavo! Espero que su día es más festiva!

11. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

You should've been born a day sooner

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Careful, GCB - if President Obama's NSA is monitoring this site (and how could they not be?), they're going to quickly realize that you are one of "The Gays", and mistakenly assume that your presence amongst a bunch of "xenophobic" "bible-thumping" redneck homophobic racists - represents an imminent e-hate crime in the making.

And he'll direct a crack squad of e-Seals (read: MoveOn.org mods) to intervene on your behalf, so as to secure your "freedom" from this site, by using all manner of non sequiturs, half-truths, snarky passive aggressiveness and nonsensical bluster. If successful, you'll be bused to some safely remote part of the country (read: where you have no knowledge or aide of any kind), with a piece of paper telling you to report to a courthouse in 3 weeks, and after handing you a phone to use "in case of emergencies".

If you do find that this is a rather emergency-type situation, and use the phone, you may be surprised to find that the only number it can dial is the AFL-CIO headquarters, whereby you will have to agree to join the Union of Victimized Gays as a necessary first-step toward gaining either aide or assistance and even then, at a cost of 10% of the income which you no longer have, but are only promised to maybe ever see. Later, at some point in the future. Maybe.

Welcome to America.

13. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

[video=youtube;iyAaSo5Dewk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyAaSo5Dewk[/video]

14. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

LOL and yikes! I may need to follow IP's example but take a larger hiatus in order to protect myself, if not already too late.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

<insert 8th maxim penis cake>.........

16. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Thanks for telling me you changed the locks at the gallon burg spot again. I was so embarrassed yesterday.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Taylor from Beneath the Planet of the Apes

18. GahLee

How many of those movies are there? I've only seen the original.

19. GahLee

You're confusing me for NYY.

20. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Yall can thank Voldad for me being here.
    He went internet stalking to pull it off.