Hardest Ticket in UT History...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 11, 2015.

1. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Jimmy Hyams just said he thinks this is the hardest ticket to get he's ever seen. Also said UT Officials are expecting 125k+ people in and around the stadium area and they have sourced out the logistics to a third party company.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I thought UT had one of the best logistics programs in the country? Should just make that staff handle said logistics and earn their pay for once.

3. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

He said it's the first time he's ever heard of UT doing this.

4. punkcat

punkcat Member

Flyover, Eric Berry video, bagpipes and a huge football game. Hell'va Saturday.

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

32 hr
    54 min
    32 sec

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Eric Berry video and bag pipes?

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Glad to see Jimmy is finally talking about the 96 Florida game.

8. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

But has he confirmed the switch to Nike yet?

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Peyton is flying the plane, Berry jumping from plane while playing bag pipes.

10. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

wonder how much rage there will be if UT loses

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Quite a bit

12. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

until Butch proves he can win against good teams I'll expect to lose.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Are we talking mattresses or entire bedroom suites?

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

There's logical sentiment.

15. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I'm kinda the same way. As far as rage if we lose, I think it will depend on the manner. If we just get housed, a good portion of Butch's goodwill is gone. If we lose a back-and-forth game 38-35, people will be upset, but I think by the middle of next week they'll be back on the bandwagon. I don't think the expectation of a win is there to quite the degree that it was last year against Florida (and rightly so--Oklahoma is better than Florida was last year), which does give Butch a little more wiggle room with a bad result. And honestly, that's fair. A good coach with our roster might lose a close one tomorrow (although I would say the chances of that are below 50%). But that doesn't change the fact that a good coach with our roster is winning 8+ this year.

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Well said.

17. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Somewhere around a half dozen 5 star recruits will be in attendance per Hubbs.

18. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I agree, but, I don't think it can be overstated how big a win could be for the program. We've got a young, but very talented team that could become scary good if they get it in their head that they can beat anyone.

19. RockyHill

Huge. If Neyland can be as raucous as it was once known for and we win, look out. Butch can recruit when we suck, just imagine if we're a top 15 team.

20. RockyHill

And God help those sorry Sooners if Khalil gets a first drive sack or if Jalen trucks Eric Striker early on.