Heisman Trophy… Who Ya Got??

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Savage Orange, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I say if it’s going to the most deserving player you have to give it to Kenny Pickett. They’ll figure out a way to give it to a bammer or somebody from Georgia though.

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

It should be Jordan Davis based on the criteria of recent years, but Corral and Pickett have drug their teams up higher than anyone could have imagined. Young, Williams, and Stroud should be nowhere near the ceremony

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

After watching Young do what he did yesterday I think he is at least in the top 3. My guess is it's Young, Picket and Corral or Walker III as finalists. If Bama beats Georgia Young wins it.

If Williams from OU would have played all year I think he may have had a shot. That kid is a freaking athlete.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm guessing Bryce Young wins it but I don't really think he should. I wouldn't be opposed to Kenneth Walker winning it, he's carried Tucker to 9.5 million a year

zehr27 and chavisut like this.
  5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Matt Arazia

This is why.

InVolNerable and Savage Orange like this.
  6. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

It’s going to be Bryce Young. CJ Stroud could’ve taken it from him with a win yesterday but his defense did him no favors. They won’t give it to anyone out of playoff contention.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Does Bryce win it without the help of refs on last drive? 160 yards and 1 int till then

8. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Bryce Young is going to be split in half after next week and Bama will be out of playoff contention

9. Savage Orange

No.

10. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Zero percent chance. First play should have been a safety due to RT hold. Multiple intentional groundings went uncalled. Blatant pushoff by receiver on TD catch. SEC might not outright rig games but if you give them an opportunity to let Bama win by swallowing whistles late they’ll do it every time.

11. Savage Orange

This did not age well…

12. Savage Orange

This did…

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

True. Isn't the first time I've been an idiot, and won't be the last.

IP and InVolNerable like this.
  14. Savage Orange

I know the feeling… if I had a nickel for every dumb thing I’ve posted here I’d have a bunch of nickels!

15. Ssmiff

Think I'd have 10 cent

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Per post.

IP likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

"perpohstht"