Herman Cain: runaway slave

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Named yourself after a Kotex. What a [uck fay]ing idiot. How old, maybe 12?

Never mind, I don't really give a [uck fay] how old you are. Your mentality is that of a 12 year old.

Calls 'em as I sees 'em

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay, big guy. I'll quit stalking you on this vast forum and will call off my legion of storm troopers.

I certainly wouldn't want any trouble from you and your scathing personal commentary.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which challenge was childish, just for future reference?

4. You're actually good to debate and discuss topics with on most subjects. When you don't try to turn every reply into some challenge like it is the Olympics.

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Did IP say he disagreed with somebody? Did ya'll catch that?

6. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

What the hell just happened in this thread?

7. [​IMG]

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Is the little punk ass Cupid [itch bay] all butthurt?

Welcome to last week, dickhead.

8. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

10. My ex-girlfriend had a dog named Cupid.

[​IMG]

11. You are 100% correct.

They keep trying to lay this off on Perry or someone else on the right. I'm not buying it.

The only thing Obama has left is the race card. You put Cain on the ticket even as VP, and you take that away. This reeks of Chicago style dirty tricks.

12. Yep...this has dirty tricks written all over it.

Cain accuser hugged him during Tea Party meeting a month ago?

Cain Accuser Filed Complaint in Next Job

Murky past of Herman Cain accuser Sharon Bialek starts to emerge | Mail Online

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The more that comes out, the more this appears to have Obama written all over it.

Cain is going all in though. He comes through on this, and he's your candidate in November.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

If the backstage encounter is true, this whole thing should blow over.

15. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

I wonder what kind of skirt Bialek was wearing that enabled Cain, from the driver's seat, to get his hand into her crotch.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It's Romney's to lose regardless of what happens with Cain. I will stand by that until he sounds like a complete idiot or does something stupid, and I don't expect either to happen. It will come down to money in the end, and he can simply generate more of it.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Thought this was funny regarding another accusation (apparently the crime was trying to have dinner with a woman):

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I see your point, and I agreed with it until last week. Cain just won't go away and he seems to continue to pick up momentum. If he stays viable I see money starting to go his direction.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Who do black people side with? Hermain Cain is 100% black, correct?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Cain may 100 % black, but the political black community rejects him outright for ignoring the Founding Fathers' failures regarding slavery. I read that somewhere.