POLITICS Hillary 24!

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Jan 12, 2022.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'm telling you I think Don Jr. is the one that family is going to present to us before Ivanka. As off putting as he can be, he seems more liked with Trump's base politically. From what I've observed the past few years, there's actually a lot of distrust/dissatisfaction out there with the Trump base when it comes to team Ivanka/Jared.

Regardless of whether it is JR, Eric, Ivanka, or even Barron (way) down the road, they are going to have to run in Florida. Not a snowball's chance in hell any Trump gets elected dog catcher in blue state like New York.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Burning everything I own and then taking a shit on the smoldering ashes would return better results on my political donation than giving one cent to a vapid hangeroner like Don Jr.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I've never seen that chode spit out an original idea in his life. He spends 90% of his time spewing venom at Democrats and Trump political opponents in the GOP or groveling at his dad's feet. If dudes like him start winning high office we really are decaying as a society.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don't see that as her path to being President. She can Gerald Ford it. Trump isn't young. He won't be younger in 6-7 years. If he puts her on the ticket, and wins... she's probably the first female President.

5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I just don’t see anyone-even someone like Trump-placing a relative on the ticket. That’s literally the plot to a season of House of Cards.

JFK making his own brother the damn Attorney General is one of those things in history that always floored me. Like how was the public and senators in DC who had to confirm that appointment cool with that type of nepotism 60+ years ago? There’s no way that would fly today imo, but never say never in todays political world I suppose

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think it would only fly on one person, and one person only: Teflon Don...ald Trump.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I have no idea how I got the text. I have not given 1 cent to the GOP or any candidate. I blocked the number.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I got one as well. I've never even voted for anybody.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I’m sure he would like that in his own fantasy scenario, I just think even he would ultimately come to the realization of what a bad idea that would be politically for him. Impossible to sell that to the American people. It’d be one thing if he appointed her VP if he was already in office and had to appoint a new VP. But actually running her along side of him on a national ticket? There’s just no way that ever comes to fruition imo

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trump is in everyone's head. I honestly think he will drag on his intentions to run again to keep himself in the spot light and then decide to hang it up at the last minute. He is having more fun now than he ever did in office.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Love or hate Donald, he's at least done something. Yeah he was born on third, but he's actually ran with it and made something of himself.

Jr. hasn't done a single thing except do what keeps him in Daddy's good graces.

zehr27, Unimane, ole_orange and 3 others like this.
  12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Love or hate Donald Trump, nobody can deny that he's not had an incredible life story. For being a real estate guy, he successfully managed to buy up space in the minds of every American.

JR. and Eric are walking SNL parodies. Overall I'm a right leaning guy politically who voted for Trump twice, but I fully understand why people are reviled at the thought of a person like JR. ever becoming a major player in American politics. Ivanka seems the most "put together"-and I understand she is the only child that had an official role in her fathers administration-but even she has been largely shielded from ever deeply opining on American political matters in public. I'm sure she would come across as more of a turd too like her brothers in the event she were to actually ever put herself out there on the political stage.

I'm leery of children of prominent politicians in general running for high office. I'll always think a large part of Trump's campaign taking off in 2015/2016 was a result of the masses revolting at the idea of having to choose between Hillary Clinton vs. another Bush offspring after 20 years of both families controlling the White House. At the time it felt like another Clinton vs Bush election was inevitable. We were being programmed and force fed that uninspiring outlook by legacy corporate media until Trump immerged and lit a stick of dynamite on another Clinton Vs. Bush election. Dynastic politics suck.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think this was big part of the story too.

14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

It was a depressing prospect. People were rightfully frustrated in the summer of 2015 of the last quarter century of American politics being on a path to rewarding the two most prominent American political families with 4/8 more years of power so that they could continue to tow the status quo. Clinton vs Jeb! Bush felt like a cruel joke being played on us all by the establishment. Trump actually having the balls to stand up and savagely mock the Bushes was music to the ears of millions of average Americans.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, love or hate him at least he was different

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don’t care for him, but I’ve never really understood either the apoplectic hatred or the devoted following

CitrusCo.Vol and justingroves like this.
  17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I do wonder if Rubio doesn't run does Jeb! have the numbers to get it to a one on one versus Trump and win in the primary?

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If Trump runs again, does Tenny return?

19. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Good lord… if we can’t do any better than this, let’s just try four years without a President at all and see how it goes…

Yes, I know it’s unconstitutional, but the Constitution hasn’t really been seriously adhered to in totality since before Lincoln was in office.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think so. The early splintering also paved a path.