Holly Warlick

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by NEW COACH, Feb 15, 2018.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

How many hot guys coach women's basketball?

NYY likes this.
  2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[​IMG]

utvol0427 and gcbvol like this.
  3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Thank you for the laugh. Love it!

Tenacious D likes this.
  4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Getting an extension, per Hyams. I’m hoping he got it wrong and the opposite is actually happening.

Currently, not optimistic.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What the what the what? I need to get employed by the UTAD so I could not produce and stick around too long or get a fat buyout.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Do. Not. Care.

7. cpninja

cpninja Member

forgot the lady vols existed tbh

8. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

If Fulmer gets football fixed, this will not get too much attention, as would any other sport for that matter.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

There will never be another Pat Summitt. That said, I don’t know why Tennessee is content with this. It wouldn’t be hard to get an elite coach.

10. Tenacious D

This will be one of the struggles with Fulmer as AD - I think he’s always going to be prone to keeping people too long, and despite their results and value.

Still worth it.

11. Tenacious D

Fulmer’s tenure is about reconciliation - amongst the University, AD, teams and fan base. Again pissing off Lady Vols fans is antithetical to those larger goals, in the minds of some.

Of the Lady Vols fans that I know, a few of which would be best described as downright militant loyalists, still see Holly as being the closest thing to Pat, and are not yet ready to shit can her...even despite their receptiveness to the suggestion that she may also be leading the program to such a depth as to be undoing some of what Pat built.

I’ve yet to see anything that even hints that Holly might win a championship, albeit as the most casual fan and how infrequently I even worry about her or the Lady Vols.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Bravo Phil. Bravo.

Keep up the excellent work.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Has she even been to a Final 4? How long has she been the head coach now...6 years?

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Don't think so, and is getting bounced in the round of 32.

I'll say it again, we are in the UCLA post-Wooden era at UT. It will be years before we are good again and will never be as good as we once were.

15. CardinalVol

Aw, shucks.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

As always, I don't understand this sentiment. I want UT to be great at everything.

YankeeVol and Tenacious D like this.
  17. CardinalVol

I've detested the smugness and self-righteous attitude of Lady Vol basketball fans for years. They have always had an attitude that they are above the rest of UT athletic department, and I'm thoroughly enjoying watching it burn.

18. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I guess I personally dont know many that are this way, so it's hard for me to relate. And I know quite a few who follow Lady Vol basketball, and most it not all, love the football program nearly as much, if not as much.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I believe the plan/hope all along was to have Holly bridge the gap between Pat and Tyler.

Fix football and keep mens hoops in the mix and i dont give a damn if Lady Vols go winless.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I thought Tyler banged a player or something.