Homeless Lady With 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs To Pay For All My Children’

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Dec 1, 2011.

1. No, twenty dollar bills being known as 'Kennedy Campaign Buttions' gave Kennedy the win. This was when twenty dollars would pay the rent.

2. King never endorsed Kennedy as you have claimed. Now, it was "King's father". Make up your mind.

That is pure bullshit fantasy. This is your manufactured version of revisionist history. Actual history days otherwise.

Affirmative action is government sanctioned racism. Your support speaks volumes.

Lying about Black "welfare queens'? You really are a racist little guy, aren't you?

Back to the original statement. When 96% of voters of a single ethninticity vote for a candidate based on color, that is racism on a wholesale scale.

3. My family has been here since sometime before 1625 (birth records show the birth of his daughter in Virginia but not when he actually arrived), and fought on both side of the Civil War. My great great grandfather was captured by Union forces and never returned. His fate is unknown.

Now, give us a complete rundown on YOUR family, ankle biter. We need a complete lineage and voting history since they arrived. We need to connect the dots, and make sure they meet the standards of 'non-racists'. We also need to know if anyone in your lineage ever used a racial slur.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I guess the 30% of the black vote that went to Nixon didn't get their bribe....
    Whatever, man. You have no interest in historical fact. A simple phone call to Coretta King supporting her husband who was in jail had nothing to do with it. I wouldn't have a clue about history compared to you. I only have a degree in it, and it's been my job the last 18 years.

Radical righties like you along with radical lefties who use bastardized history to fit their agendas have ruined this country. Now, respond to me in a cursing tirade that attacks my character and includes references to me being a lefty pinko commie because I don't buy your conspiracy theories.....

1 person likes this.
  5. Well, that used to be the claim of Joe Kennedy. I guess a man of your educational level would know better than the father of the man elected POTUS. There are those that claim Sam Giancana rigged the Chicago election swinging Illinois to Kennedy. That isn't in the history books either, so it couldn't have been true. We all know Chicago is known for it's clean, above board politics.

You certainly don't mind attacking someone's character, do you. People like me have ruined this country? Yes, I guess working all my life, and paying taxes to support all you that feed at the public trough have ruined the nation.

By your own accord, our school systems are an abject failure. You're the one that seems to be part of the problem, not me.

6. As stated in the original post. Pieces of shit like this woman, and those that have created a system that allows such as this to happen, they have ruined the nation. I can guarantee you, people like me did not give her this warped sense of entitlement.

I was raised that world owes you NOTHING. You get out what you put in. The government didn't owe me a welfare check, food stamps, or free health care when I was growing up. They still don't, in my opinion.

7. JayVols

I wasn't attacking your character, just radical politics. I see why you took it as a personal attack, but I didn't intend it to be one. I think you are a decent enough guy when you quit the uber partisan BS.

So every person that doesn't work for the private sector is part of the problem? Ok, I'll quit my job and let you private industry gurus support my crippled ass rather than supporting myself. SOJ, you paint in too broad strokes. Your statements makes it sound like you hate everything public sector. In that case, you hate our military. I know that you don't really hate them, but your statements would lead one to believe that because the military are 'feeding at the public trough' to a greater budget than education ever dreamed of.

I invited you to visit my class any time. Offer stands.

We all feed off the public trough. My taxes helped pay for the roads you drive on to get to work, the police/fire protection you enjoy, the education you received, your protection via the military.....it goes on and on. You're welcome.

8. JayVols

I have no problems with this statement, despite what you may think of my politics.

9. Jay, the brush I painted with, was no more broad than the one you use.

Yes, I am uber partisan. I freely admit that point. However, the Obama crowd could only be more uber partisan, if they took up arms. I am a firm believer in fight fire with with even hotter fire.

While I don't mean to slam the role of teachers, God knows I have recently met some wonderful ones through my daughter. I have also met a few that would be a waste of a bullet, but the money needs to be spent anyway. The comparison of teachers to military is apple to oranges.

I will concede and apologize. I should not lump teachers, fire. police, and such in with the masses of bureaucrats that I call "feeders at the public trough". I kept the military apart from the others, as we all feed from the trough while they stand guard from the predators.

10. JayVols

No problem. I don't see politicians the same way I view other useful public servants either. Both sides are guilty of playing partisan games- I freely admit that.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The only fair point you make was my characterization of King's "endorsement" of Kennedy. My term denoted an official proclamation, when I meant an unofficial, but clear support for Kennedy. Fair enough. However, my points about his father promoting his congregation to vote for Kennedy, plus the stance on King, Jr.'s political affiliation are correct.

And, this is the second time you have characterized me as a racist based upon your lack of reading comprehension. "Lying about a black welfare queen" was a reference to Ronald Reagan's lie in the 1980 campaign about a black woman in Chicago on welfare driving a Cadillac. So, stop with your bullshit tripe about my "racism" simply because you lack the ability or knowledge to discern my references.

Affirmative action is not racism, but quotas are and they have been illegal since the 1970s. I do find it amusing that conservatives are especially quick to pull the racism card when white people are deemed to have been violated, but practically need to have the Klan burning a cross on a black family's lawn to do the same for black people.

And, yes, when 96% of people of a certain ethnicity vote for a single party, it does signify racism and that racism is from the Republican Party, as I have explained before. The policy of the Republican Party was to capitalize on the voters who opposed the Civil Rights Movement in the South. It's really an unbelievably ballsy and insulting comment for you to make about black people being racist for not voting for a party that specifically manipulated the racism against black people in order to gain political control.

Furthermore, a little bit on lecturing me on "actual history". I have two degrees in history, a BA and MA, so your poor grasp of history, or at least analyzing history, will be very apparent to me.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I agree partially. The woman is a piece of shit and there is a problem with entitlement in this country. However, "ruined the nation" is an overused and misused line. I don't know how this nation is any more ruined than when we had slavery, a devastating civil war, a much worse economic calamity in the Great Depression, were systematically destroying Native American culture or any other examples of things that were worse than people feeling they should be entitled to health care, food handouts or cheap housing.

13. JayVols

See your point. I was mainly agreeing with the HUGE entitlements for (for lack of a better term) undeserving people. Maybe 'those that are unwilling to help themselves' is a better phrase to use.

14. You can drop your victim act. Evil Ol' Whitey here is not buying. You are obviously very racist towards White people.

Come to Chattanooga. I'll prove it is not Reagan who was lying. I'll show you welfare queens with SUV's, iPhones, $400 worth of extensions, gold teeth, tattoos, and the works.

Also, I find your claims of two degrees in history to utter bullshit. Democrats have historically worked against Blacks. They simply replaced overt oppression with the yoke of welfare dependency. You, with your two degrees, are too stupid to realize it. Quit standing around with your eyes closed and your hand out, and you might pick up on that fact.

15. What entitles you to this subsidized lifestyle?

16. JayVols

SOJ, if you're from Chattanooga, you ever eat at Bea's? I think that's what it's called. I couldnt get there if I tried, but I remember it kinda being in the hood.

17. Dodds Avenue. Great fried chicken.

It is kinda in the 'hood. I used to live about 3 blocks from it when I was 19 or 20. I still live within 7-8 minutes of the place, but I'm on the other side of Missionary Ridge now.

All you can eat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. JayVols

That's the place. We always stopped there to eat on the way to the Auburn and Alabama coaching clinics. Our OC loved the place. The chicken was pretty good. It was hood enough for me based on where I live.:)

19. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

If that's what the hood looks like in Chattanooga you wouldn't believe what North Philadelphia is like.

20. JayVols

I don't want to find out either, Jo. I'm as much of a country boy as you can get. I have a farm with real live cows and shit....
    :)