POLITICS House Intel Releases Muh Russia Docs

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, May 8, 2020.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wonder why it's just Burr.

Just kidding, I know why.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

That’s exactly what it means, and exactly correct.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Isn't the FBI a part of the intelligence community and isn't it right there in the memo they will work "in partnership" with the FBI?

4. Tenacious D

What?! Oh my gosh!

You know, if there isn’t a Deep State....those who hate Trump have certainly wasted a litany of incredibly serendipitous opportunities to coordinate their efforts.

Remarkably unremarkable, really.

5. Tenacious D

Unfortunately for Shifty Schiff, et al, he’s putting in actual work.

P.S. - Politics completely aside...do y’all honestly have a sense for how utterly surreal it is for the Acting Director of USNI to be putting any member of Congress on public blast like this? Whether you like or agree with it or not, it’s utterly unprecedented.

6. Tenacious D

35:00(ish)

Could cut off the whole relationship with China.

Stable. Genius.

7. Tenacious D

____. _____.

_____ __ ___ ______.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The best breakdown of obamagate that you're going to find.

Tenacious D likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Except that it isn't honest if they say he was "set up." This shit is all a bunch of political baiting and lies.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He was set up.

The video goes over it well and he's no fan of trump.

Tenacious D and zehr27 like this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

He was set up in the sense that he was asked a question that they knew the answer to and he lied.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The video goes over it. He never really even lied to them according to the FBI agent notes.

He just admitted to lying.

Flynn was a dumbass but to act like the FBI didn't set him up is totally burying your head in the sand.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Burying one's head in the sand would be thinking Flynn admitted to lying but didn't lie. Like he is unaware of what he was admitting to.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They went after his business and business partner, threatened to go after his son, and lied about him having an affair with a Russian woman.

Listen if you want to lie to yourself about how the Obama administration targeted another political campaign with no [uck fay]ing evidence, that's on you.

But how the establishment media and neoliberals gas lighted the American people for 3 years is a direct threat to our republic.

Also should be alarming how Obama's cronys used that on Sanders too when he looked like he was going to run away with the DNC

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're falling for a Reverse Uno card. Wake up. Why do you think the same shit said more than 2 years ago has been breathed with fresh life 6 months from the election? You're the one being gaslit.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's what you want to believe but the evidence doesn't show that at all

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, you also found Captain Anti-vax to be a seemingly reputable source. They release what fits, omit or redact what could not.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No I said I didn't think she was bullshitting the whole thing.

I still don't and think that she got to see how the sausage was made behind the scenes.

You can deflect all you want but you're wrong and the video I posted of Jimmy adore breaks it down with sources. Not what they think or wish it said, but what is actually on the [uck fay]ing record

You just don't give a shit since it doesn't fit your narrative.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't over-complicate it. Can you or I lie to the FBI? No. There it is. You're cool with different rules for different people. That's what it comes down to.

20. Tenacious D

Why was he asked a question that they already knew the answer to, if not to set him up?

Why was the White House not consulted before questioning him, as Comey himself has admitted is standard protocol, if not to set him up?

Why did they intentionally keep that conversation “casual”, and not give him the benefit of advising that this was a criminal investigation and that he may wish to have counsel present, if not to set him up?

How did the FBI lose the 302 notes on their interview with him, if not to set him up?

Of the work-in-progress notes that have been uncovered, why does someone in the FBI note questioning him “to be fired” or to “get him to lie”, if not to set him up?

You can say it’s a bunch of political bluster, because you don’t prefer that all of this turns out to be true, but you’re wrong.