How do i know

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Mar 12, 2012.

1. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

[​IMG]

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Classic.

3. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Disregard my previous posts. My status has been changed to match that of indy and broyles.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wow. Did you have some further transgression that led to the boost in punishment?

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The Zoners are wearing a black strip on their unis as we speak emblazoned with RM.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

They were trying to spread the word on the NIT charity ticket push started by Hat and this site apparently. TOOS is just ridiculous.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I was curious why the ban was changed from temporary to permanent.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm pretty sure my two posts and email to Freak last night didn't do anything to help out the cause.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

how they couldn't find a way to redact the names and make this work is beyond me. Pretty clearly nobody on this site any longer gives a rat's ass about posters on VN and very unlikely that we're after the interaction. The place has become a dooley slurping idiot charge every time someone mentions football. It's well on its way to being Wildcat Nation.

We were trying to help out a few kids and get some support for the Vols tonight and it turned into more stupidity about protecting VN. Please.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We need to bring the good endzoners to the thunderdome. get our off topic forum bumping.

11. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

That is the most [uck fay]ing ridiculous thing I've ever seen. So now helping charity in our own community is a ban worthy offense? Pathetic.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

No no no, attempting to help charity an then question the decision of the site gods is banworthy.

13. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Unreal. It's too bad that they can't be exposed for what they are. It's one thing to get pissy because you disagree with a coaching decision, but to ban someone trying to help kids is just mind boggling.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm sure they made the ASSumption that we were trying to promote the 8th over there.

15. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I sent Freak a very respectful email asking why the thread was deleted. It'll show his character if he responds or not. People that do things like this really struggle in life as a whole and it's usually a sign of deeper problems.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

My email to Freak:

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

My email had a few more choice words. I never got a reply to either of the emails though, so don't get your hopes up.

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I certainly don't have my hopes up, but I still wanted to let the bastard know how I felt.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Aren't there some VN mods that post on here occasionally? Maybe they could enlighten us to their logic behind deleting charity threads on toos. someone tag them so they see this lol

20. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I would like to take this to twitter and expose them, but I also don't want to take away from the overall purpose of helping the kids.