How do i know

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Mar 12, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

You have no idea what you're dealing with over there.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've considered this, but have decided against it.

60 kids and their parents/friends are going to have fun tonight and get to enjoy a basketball game that probably don't get to. Hopefully more will for round 2. There's a plan developing and kids will be helped, don't worry.

3. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I could've have done anything else, I was already suspended for a week. The only thing I did was tell everyone on 8th last nite about getting a week in the hole.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sucks. Sorry that happened.

5. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I agree. There may be a time to go after the assclowns on VN for doing something this stupid, but it can wait. Just glad the kids got helped. Maybe we could eventually get SportsbyBrooks on it, that guy is relentless haha.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I never really noticed anything going on at VN, before I was made aware of the situation. Then again, I don't post all that often and the Football board turned into one large Dooley slobbering fest. It was a co-worker that directed me to this site. Since moving over here, I am continually amazed at all the shenanigans they pull over there to 'protect the brand'. I don't pretend to understand it.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The only thing I've seen remotely similar was Susan G Komen Foundation trying to protect the "For the Cure" phrase and going after every one man charity in America that used it.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It is what it is. A group of young kids who otherwise had not a chance in Hell of going to a UT sporting event will get to go tonight. This happened quickly and on a great idea. I can still remember the first time I stepped into a UT game. There are some things in life you never forget. My hope is the stupid and sophomoric actions of some message board administrators over there doesn't shift the focus from these young people. I am very proud to post here amongst some genuinely good people. That alone is worth 40,000 members alone in my book and then some.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Well said.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yahoo sports instead

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

on mine it says "never" in regards to when the ban is lifted.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I guess Ron Mexico was reinstated over there lol

13. WM

WM Active Member

Someone must have took one for the team to get him back in.
    They don't call him power bottom Pooch for nothing.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol i think pooch has a temp ban over there right now. I know he did a few days ago. Whether it has been lifted in the last few days, I'm not sure.

15. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I e-mailed Freak to see what was up. He never responded, but did reactivate my account.

16. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

What the hell? I'm pretty sure pooch is mad at me and everyone else in the zone right now. It doesn't take much to get him going.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

earlier this week, he accused me and newt of giving away his personal information and told us our lives were over and that he was going to end us.

18. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

That's weird. I was teasing him in the usual Ron Mexico way last week and he got all butt hurt. I assumed everyone was accustomed to my stupid shit.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Wow. Never really interacted much with him on the site, but I enjoyed playing online poker with him. Seemed like an ok dude to me. That's not saying a whole lot, I can get along with almost anyone. Oh well, I liked the guy.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Words fail me in reading all of this.