How do I (legally) watch football on TV?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

The last few years, I have been chained to desks or lab benches on Saturdays so I would just stream stuff. Now here I am, free and clear of that stuff, and I can't find any of the games?

Do you pretty much have to have a cable package with Fox Sports 1, ACC Network, SEC Network, etc now to watch?

How do I football again? legally.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I have direct tv. I get approximately 312 channels and I watch about 10 of them

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm quick on the previous channel and guide buttons

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Sling, PS Vue, or Youtube TV give you all sorts channels for $35/mth.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I ended up going with Hulu TV, which is about 40 and has the ESPN's, SECN, Fox Sports 1 and 2, and such. I'm happy with it.

Also, anonymous shout-out to folks who were generously offering for me to use their accounts. Pretty amazing people here. I am lucky I am allowed to hang around.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Dish lets you create custom channel guides. I supplement that with the flash back button.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Most of the cable bundles I see are cheaper to just get cable and internet than to buy internet and then a totally separate like Hulu.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

We have Verizon Fios for 70 bucks. We come out ahead.

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Our current Tivo has 6 tuners, though I'd never monitor that many games at a time now.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That would have been a fantasy a while back. At this point, it took me a while to settle in at Buffalo Wild Wings this afternoon.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk