How do we match-up with Michigan?

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by utvol0427, Mar 23, 2014.

1. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I agree on most everything. I did see a breakdown though where our 3pt defense has been better the last 10 games, so maybe that is cause for some optimism mixed with the possibility of Michigan having to shoot in a dome?

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I don't know if I'd be more worried if we have a 10 point lead midway through the second (they be full-on bombing threes, and I'm afraid we'd try to hang by doing the same), or were down 10 (I don't like us trying to come back from 10 down to anyone, much less one that we felt [read: panicked] like the 3 ball was then necessary).

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

My main gripe with him is he is trying to be a try hard country act now half the time. Don't mess with Sweet Home Alabama.

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

5. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Try 24% the last ten games.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I like it.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The two things I'm worried about:

1. Michigan goes unconscious from three.

2. Richardson's shot is off and McRae tries to make up for it.

If Richardson's offensive game continues to blossom as it has been, and McRae continues to quietly add his contributions without attempting to "take over," I think we should win.

8. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I would add to that Barton taking bad shots worries me....He has a tendency to take some bad shots or go cold from outside

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Stop stealing my lines.

10. kidbourbon

Well sure, but what's that have to do with Michigan?

11. kidbourbon

I kinda like this one, autotune and all.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

the money keeps moving towards Michigan

I dunno what's gonna happen. it seems like 2 teams that potentially hit the other one where they hurt.

13. kidbourbon

Where do you get your info? scoresandodds.com shows it at as being not substantially tilted toward Mich.

[​IMG]

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I heard them say on the radio today that it had gone a point or so towards Michigan.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Give me the lead with this team. I'd rather have to defend and rebound with this group as a opposed to having the pressure on us to score every possession.