How long does White last as AD?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 29, 2021.

?

How long?

1. 2 years or less

6 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. 2 to 4 years

18 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. 4 to 7 years

17 vote(s)
    37.0%
  4. 7 years or more

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Win and he'll be Scrooge McDuck-ing it in money

InVolNerable and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Of course our sheepy fans all over Twitter agree with what he said.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Everyone I’ve seen on twitter is ripping him

4. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I just saw Swains comment and the usually VFL guys replying to him.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He wants a $200M athletic budget, or so I've heard.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You don't get that until you start winning

7. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Add the selection “Too Long”.

do some ncaa magic and leave. Take your short mans and custom polos with you. He’s an arrogant douchebag. Condescending jackass. Tweet that [itch bay]

8. JohnnyQuickkick

You know the next one will be? The same guy with a different name.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The cycle has been old, pudgy guy, younger guy with hair, even younger guy with hair, old, pudgy guy, young guy.

So yup. Next one is going to be the same. But won't last too long at least.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

We should make a super computer our next AD. Trust the algorithms.

Memtownvol, InVolNerable and Volsdude like this.
  11. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

i never buy that argument. Doesn’t mean that it couldn’t happen. It just means that not changing something that isn’t working for fear the change wouldn’t work guarantees nothing gets better. He isn’t dumb and it doesn’t have to be a Tennessee guy. But he appears to have the same disdain for fans as Currie. And that’s just not necessary.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

It’s not an argument. It’s just what it is. You don’t come out of an onion patch with strawberries.

13. CardinalVol

I don't mind him being an asshole. Assholes get things done. Just don't be a condescending asshole to the fanbase.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Lets get an AI AD

15. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

My biggest issue with him is that he doesn't understand the place he walked into and doesn't appear to have any intentions of working to understand it, how it got this bad and why. Without understanding the place you aren't going to be able to fix it.

Daddy Gee likes this.
  16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

it doesn't bother me. Similar to taking over a manager or ceo position of a company that has been shit. Focusing on what the old company leaders did over and over during the shit period doesn't do much good imo. He, Heup, the staff, much of the Ath dept and the new players, as well as ones we are trying to keep and recruit, had little to nothing to do with past failures. I get fans are tired, pissed, and will continue to vent and question, as it's human nature, but if one of us was in that position, we wouldn't want to hear it either, as it had nothing to do with us. We just may not vocalize it, but it still doesn't bother me as we try to move past and leave it behind.

17. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

With the news of Lance Leipold getting the Kansas job, White has now had 5 football or basketball head coaching hires get Power 5 promotions.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Kicked in the nuts for over 15 years by 4 different leadership teams who all promised, "I am the one to lead you back to the promised land", will kind of make you negative.

Poppa T, InVolNerable and Daddy Gee like this.
  19. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

upload_2021-4-30_9-55-20.jpeg
    Maybe Adam Sandler can be our coach, and he like accidentally falls in love with Danny White’s wife, or something

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    InVolNerable likes this.
  20. CardinalVol

What White does not seem to understand is that at some point, to invest anything more - energy, time, money - requires some tangible evidence that I won't be throwing whatever it is away. Show some proof that it's worth it and not just blind hope, and that "negative" portion of the fan base will buy in.