How many wins makes 2019 a successful year?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Joshua Arnold, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Each Saturday it's going to be a tough test, even Chattanooga and Georgia State getting the win with no injuries.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I’m going to get carpal tunnel bookmarking posts in this thread of laughably stupid predictions.

ptclaus98 likes this.
  3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Still lol’ing?? Up to 3:00 pm today I was sure we were at least a 7 win program... as of 5:54pm I’m not even sure we’re a 3 win program.

4. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

This is our reality and is going to be for a long time. We are officially an also-ran nationally and in the conference.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Every year just digs the hole deeper

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Not for me. Every year just lessens my give a damn. I’m about 8 and a half minutes from running completely out.

7. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

[uck fay] it, I’m done. I’ll open the refrigerator door every September to see if there is anything different in there. If not, I’ll just let watch random games that look interesting.

8. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I mean even I didn't call this

IP and justingroves like this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

But you were still right! I am! Wow! Ole Ms Cleo over here!

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This is not our our head football coach

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Early Sept?

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Do I care?

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We have Hillary Clinton

GahLee likes this.
  14. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I was pretty down on this squad, and I never called for us to be 1-2 going into the Florida game.

That is a stark reality at this point.

15. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

My hangups back in February have persisted. This team isn't invested and they're not strong/fast enough to play with apathy. The 2nd Half USC and full-time Mizzou/Vandy team is still there.

I was one of the most dour of posters and I completely didn't call this. I started with 3-9 as our floor, 8-4 as our ceiling and our likely outcome somewhere in-between with a lot of assumptions.

16. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

There might be 1-2 wins on the schedule if that's the team that shows up to play the rest of the year.

However, we are more than capable of losing against everyone left on the board.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

It isn't hyperbolic to say there may not be any wins on the schedule if they play as they did today. Who are we going to stop from hanging at least 28? Who is going to give up more than 28 to that offense?

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Only tiny consolation I have is i dont believe we will see another option and mobile qb like G st

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We saw speed option.

The simplest option play in football. We will face other mobile qbs that can pull that off.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Do you really think no other team is going to watch game film?