Hugh Freeze

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Nov 26, 2018.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't think it's in the same way. Everybody sins. Not everybody lives a life of sin while simultaneously throwing out Bible verses every thirty seconds in an effort to advance his career.

RockyHill and yont sum iss? like this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It was accepted as truth by a large portion of Memphis that he'd had sex with a student at Briarcrest.

3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Can the man not hold it together enough to just get laid by regular women based on his position in society? It’s not like he’s Mark Mangino.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I mean Hugh was accepted as scum long before Ole Miss. There was a reason his overly in your face religion was mocked by a lot of people, when Mark Richt's never really was (although Richt's was a little more subtle).

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Taking African prayer candles to Kongbo's parents along with the cash almost got him

6. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

As the father of two daughters, I'm with you. I'm out on this type of behavior if true.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems like a common lifestyle when working a public-facing job in the South. Or in the priesthood. Or running for office. Or as a celebrity.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh. Unsubscribed.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Those seem like the types of people for which you don't have a great fondness.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've never heard that. Don't doubt it, just never had heard that he had. All I had ever been told was that he was really creepy.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Richt has an ugly wife he's never cheated on and while condoning a lot of shit at UGA, legitimately tried to get their shit together for them.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The sorry piece of shit rode Hardy and Oher into a position with Ole Miss. He all but sold them off to get into college coaching.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I dont think he gets the Ole Miss job if he had sex with a student.
    People i know felt he was 2 or 3 faced, creepy and would cheat to win, so they didnt want their kids under him.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Shit, he brings Hardy and Oher, a little thing like that is overlooked at a place like Ole Miss.

Memtownvol and NYY like this.
  15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hoddy Toddy.

16. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Unfortunate choice of words

hohenfelsvol, Ssmiff and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

lots of these programs do shitty background checks. see ohio state.

18. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Also, Tennessee.

Glass houses and all...

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I laughed really hard at that.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I really want to win, guys. If the devil were real, I'd be wheelin' and dealin' right now.

GahLee likes this.