Hugh Freeze

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Nov 26, 2018.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You don't hire Donnie Tyndall because he can't pronounce "Vols". The fact he was still considered after that makes me want to kick Hart in the crotch

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Edit: off topic

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I would appreciate it if you would limit political discussion to the politics thread. When you post things like this, it tends to make me act like not as nice of a person as I would like to be. There is a special section of the forum for that, which I intentionally try to avoid for that reason.

Thanks.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

My bad

InVolNerable likes this.
  5. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Riiiiiight

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

That, to me, was worse that Schiano, only nobody cared quite as much about basketball.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Maybe it was just other high schools being jealous or something. I don't know, but I heard that stuff when he was first getting into college coaching as a tight end coach at Ole Miss. I didn't even know who he was.

8. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

The Briarcrest stuff bothers me (and I had forgotten that). The Ole Miss stuff I don't care about.

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I give zero [uck fay]s.

10. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

DA8C5054-4DA9-4360-A03D-553F15A3603A.jpeg

11. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Twitter heating up....

12. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I forgot it was Bama where Freeze was trying to go when he got blocked.

13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Is there any evidence of actual payment? Just phone records. For all we know, he was just getting a quote.

Sounds like a guy who does his homework before any major decisions, imo. Let’s hire him.

RockyHill likes this.
  14. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I had forgotten about the Briarcrest stuff also. That's a much more troubling angle than using an official phone to get some strange for high school athletes that like to get some strange.

15. InVolNerable

Never mind. Sounds like he likes homework a little too much.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What?

17. InVolNerable

Of course they wouldn't want their kids under him. That's how the sex happens.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

?

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Not concerned about hookers, that's between him and his wife.

I'm not concerned with the stupidity of his recruiting actions at Ole Miss. I think Pruitt and Heavy are well versed enough in big time recruiting to keep that stuff in check (see: hidden).

The Memphis stuff is where I jump off, that stuff is not what you want possibly hanging over your program. Given the current societal climate in regards to those things, I think if there is any truth to it it will come out as soon as he lands at another big-time job.

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Are Jim Mac or Fedora serious options or are people just throwing out randoms?