Hugh Freeze

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Nov 26, 2018.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Plausible deniability. I give zero [uck fay]s. Make it work for two years. Both get what they want/need and go their separate ways.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Funny that we are discussing Freeze on the one year anniversary of the Schiano debacle.

3. GahLee

We are Tennessee!

utvol0427 likes this.
  4. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Not sure about McElwain but Fedora is on a bunch of the "who you got to run the offense" lists in a lot of articles about the UT vacancy.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Fair.

But it doesn’t matter that anyone should care, but whether or not they will - and believe me, those recruiting against us will help them care.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Problem with the Freeze stuff is nothing is founded. No name. No parents quietly moving a kid out like happens more often at private schools than most know.
    Imo it went from him being a creepy cheater to a HS rumor that spread.

At least thats what I'm saying if hes the OC.

7. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Meh. Recruiting is easy when you win and pay recruits. Recruiting is going to be better if we hire Freeze and win, than it will be when we hire Dave Clawson’s twin brother and keep losing.

8. GahLee

The few families that get bent about aren't going to matter. UT will still be able to recruit nationally.

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Momma cares if you can get her son to the league or not.

GahLee likes this.
  10. Jon Reed seems to think Pruitt wants Freeze. Just have to wait until after 11/30 because of some technicalities with his show-cause.

Also a hangup that he was hired by the AAFL to be the OC for the Arizona Hotshots, but I imagine that doesn't pay nearly as well.

Dan Enos, and Jim MCELWAINNNNNN also mentioned.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

There are several girls with names out there that have accused him of misconduct at Briarcrest. None said he had sex with them, but that he acted inappropriately.

12. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

What are the odds that some shady lawyer in Birmingham is sitting on that and waiting for an SEC school to hire Freeze and then drop the lawsuit?

This feels like UT bumbling into a complete cluster[uck fay]. It's just... what we do.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I can't imagine we'd hire him. This is the same school that supposedly had major issues with Gruden endorsing Corona.

14. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

LOL !! And Hooters !

15. GahLee

Saban wanted him last year. If Saban wants him, so do I. The moral stuff only matters if it doesn't work. Nobody will care if we are winning.

16. GahLee

If it were raining [ussy pay], we'd get hit with a [penis].

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    DC Vol, hohenfelsvol and lol vol like this.
  17. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

We're done here.

lol vol likes this.
  18. The Big O

The Big O Contributor

Feldman just said he's not in the mix

19. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

That should have got Hart fired. The mfer got in NCAA trouble at Morehead St of all places

justingroves likes this.
  20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod