I don't care how unpopular this opinion is

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by emainvol, Oct 8, 2011.

1. volup2uous

volup2uous New Member

When we can't score more then 20 to win I feel the O fell down and the D did their job!!

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

But can he catch it?

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I think he's told to go hot route or OB. If the RB isn't a called checkdown, I don't think we go there.

4. chavisut

Okay bub.

5. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I can't put it all on Chaney until I'm sure that we have more than one audible when we get to the LOS. The dumbass run plays have to stop tonight.

6. volup2uous

volup2uous New Member

Parlardy needs splinters in his ass, I'm sure many high schoolers could do much better..

7. chavisut

Marlin Lane impressed me. I think he will continue to get better.
    Devrin Young looks like he'll be a solid PR at worst.
    Agree with BPV, Richardson and Jackson's time is coming.

8. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

No doubt, but they didn't seem to recognize the need for checkdowns tonight.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

On a different note, I had almost forgotten how much Simms sucks. One great catch by Rivera shouldn't obscure his love of holding the ball until tackled or throwing it to the coaches

10. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Lane is a baller.

11. volup2uous

volup2uous New Member

Hey, I'm a chic willing to learn if you think something different please explain!!:)

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I think that's fair, but that offense we faced tonight was awful. Fortune kept several deep balls off the board. With that many receivers running wide open deep, you'd assume our safeties are forward creaming the run, but that wasn't the case either. They were apparently playing limbo. The offense clearly let us down and has very limited options when you roll everything toward Rogers. Since we have almost no other spot to scare a defense, they have that luxury.

13. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

One Mississippi....two Misssisssippi

14. cotton

Also, can anyone explain why I saw somebody hand the ball to Neal?

15. volup2uous

volup2uous New Member

Not sure what happened but this is to Cavisut!!

16. chavisut

I have a feeling the coaches were planning on Neal being a big part of our O tonight and scratched that real quick.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

No one should dog Simms too much, though. He did what he had to, to give us a chance.

18. chavisut

I'm not saying the defense is to blame for the loss, the offense didn't get it done at all. Just wasn't impressed with either unit tonight.

Welcome to the board BTW

19. cotton

How the hell do you quote a post in reply on mobil?

All I can seem to do is reply to thread

20. volup2uous

volup2uous New Member

Thanks, BPV!! I must say if it comes down to Dawgs, Gators, Gamecocks, I'm going for the DAWGS!!!!