I hate Lyle Jones.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JayVols, Feb 6, 2015.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I hate Lyle Jones.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Don't hold it in, jay. I think you should tell us how you really feel.

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I think he meant Lyle Lovett.

4. JayVols

I know hate is a strong word.

I doesn't adequately convey my feelings about one Lyle Jones. He's fast approaching if not dead even with [ddiapos] level hatred. At least Dooley wasn't a ****ing coward. No press conference to announce the Greatest OC in the Nation is a 100% pure unadulterated chickenshit move by a guy that knows how terrible of a hire this was, but he did it anyway.

Lyle Jones is a joke.

A joke that I hate.

5. JayVols

I meant Lyle mf'n chickenshit Jones.

6. Voltic89

Voltic89 New Member

He's one of those coaches who, through an uncompromising commitment to his Holy Grail of a system, just lets the cards fall where they may every weekend. We may win some games because of favorable talent and matchups, but rest assured we'll never make the playoff with such a mule incapable of influencing individual games.

His recruiting prowess only serves to prolong his fruitless tenure through the dangling of an ostensibly edible carrot before the insentient UT administration.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I am noticing a pattern here

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I love this place. Don't ever change.

10. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

I needed a good laugh, other than once again, Hat was right!!! My fourteen year old son says ,"Why didn't we just keep Dooley he was Cheaper and just as dumb!"

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Not as good a recruiter. At least I have February. It all comes crashing dow September/October but I have February.

12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I agree that his UNWAVERING belief in his system is the issue. All of those "system" programs eventually show an Achilles heel which proves to limit their success. I can't stand Urban Meyer, but he didn't beat Saban and the most feared system in CF (Oregon) running jet sweeps. Butch has improved our program, but his obsessive allegiance to his "system" and "process" will limit what he can do.

I also think everyone should have the attitude that they can and should improve or evolve, as a person and in their career. If not, then you must either be perfect or arrogant. I don't hate Butch. But, I have a problem with him not seeing the play calls in the redzone and the blocking scheme as being flawed. And you know he doesn't because this hire was specifically for the purpose of not changing anything.

13. JayVols

[youtube]ZR_jubXHc0w[/youtube]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit too.

Found it on youtube.

[video=youtube_share;3GTLM89pN0A]http://youtu.be/3GTLM89pN0A[/video]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  15. JayVols

Haha.

Yes it is.

16. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

I had to look that one up

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Did an AJ clone just call out an AJ clone?

18. JayVols

I thought the guy was spesking in Portuguese or something. Words were too big for me.

:)

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Speaking of jokes.......

20. JayVols

Your words hurt so much.