I have nothing against Croom's mother on TOOS

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Feb 22, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Even got his "guru status" revoked

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

They took away his GURU status for being negative?

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That would be a great idea. I would love it but it would probably be a ban for making fun of jmoore.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He hates Dooley as much as anyone. Him and allvol123 don't hold anything back, surprised they're still on there.

5. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

I stay in the endzone for the most part. No reason to start any kind of football convo over there. It would go something like this..

"I'm just not convinced that Dooley is a good coach."

"Only idiots like you think that way!!"

end of discussion.

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Volbeef has been a vocal proponent of the "Dooley is going to run the program into the ground" position since January 2010. Usually without any coherent support for his position. I'm not sure if this is for Fulmerite reasons like gibbs and VegasVol, but the level of discourse is similar.

Even though I don't see it happening, I really hope Dooley pulls everything together so that these folks don't get to be smug.

7. Tar Volon

I don't think I've been to the football forum since November/December, when the vast majority wanted Dooley gone yesterday (reasonable) and Wilcox gone a year ago (huh?)

8. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Even he couldn't do anything about our depth issues. Sucks that we couldn't hang on to him.

9. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Check out this piece of VN gold. You could say, this poster is the leader of the George Zimmerman-esque Neighborhood Watch on VN.

10. Tar Volon

Refuse to post using anything resembling English. Make the conversation about them and they are trolling ways, whatever that means

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i think you could make a solid argument that everyone already is doing this on VN.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If not for the political forum volnation would have nothing.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Unfortunately, you cant make this shit up

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

We'll see how long it stays up. It's no different than the other thread, so we'll see what's done about it.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I can't wait to laugh at all the idiots that get pissed such as Ron Swanson. That guy doesn't have the right to use the good name of Ron Swanson on a message board.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Second effort...

17. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha. Solid work in both forums.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm out. To hell with all that stuff that they allow to happen over there. Protect the idiots and punish those who make fun of them.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

So let me guess, the guys posting about "trolling the trolls" get no punishment, but the guys who start threads voicing legitimate thoughts get banned.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I just sent an e-mail to the webmaster basically saying it's amazing how some moderators will do anything to kiss the rear ends of certain ones and I want nothing else to do with that place.