If I did it- how I would set up a new NCAA14 dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IP, Nov 3, 2014.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'll be interested to see how much licensing they have or if it will be a generic type game that gives the community the ability to create schools/rosters/conferences.

Whatever it is, it's a day one buy for me.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

gotta get it and first thing, play as JG to see what happens. Bet you hit X and it throws to Y, 2 seconds later

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

4. VB

VB Member

I’ll take Ole Miss

Duckman and utvol0427 like this.
  5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I still list my win over VB in the dynasty on my resume under 'Achievements'.

Indy and VB like this.
  6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

My midlife crisis is over

Indy, Volst53, Ssmiff and 4 others like this.
  8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

If they don't release this for computer, I'll be getting a PS5 just for this game.

9. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Now instead of drowning my sorrows in alcohol every fall Saturday, I can dissociate into a world where Tennessee football is the most dominant thing in the history of sports. Lets do it. Can't wait to put virtual Nick Saban in the grave.

10. VB

VB Member

I’ve waited for this for six years to log back into this site.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You’re a [uck fay]ing twаt

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

He is only here to harvest my salt. It's his trade and craft.

13. VB

VB Member

Easily my favorite member.

and Indy with his four offensive plays out of 5 WR-empty

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've expanded to 7 offensive plays. Sorry to break it to you, but you're [uck fay]ed.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I still have nightmares about that ole miss pitch play.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I wake up in cold sweats at least once a week thinking about the user picks.

17. VB

VB Member

I’ll never forget how triggered IP got one time when I user picked with a one handed a pass with the MLB.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remain triggered.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

As I recall, the intended target was RIGHT there and the LB was like a Stretch Armstrong doll from yards away to snag it. Like, there was clear green space between their respective hips. AND they were even in distance down the field, so the animation didn't even really make sense. Like, the ball was closer to the receiver's body than the linebackers body by much more than an arm length. All the receiver would need to do is reach out at ALL. But he just stood there, while Volball's LB swooped in like an osprey. Not particularly fast, kind of lanky and sloppy, while my wide observer just gawked motionless. Perfect read, bullet pass, lazy extension from the mlb as he strafes at a 4.2 40 yard dash level of speed to pick it.

I remain triggered.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain